Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    1998 Kubota L2900GST

Default Re: AGCO tractors

Seems a little high but within reason, I've never priced the MMM so I don't how much that adds. If it's at a dealer I'd have him price out a new one outfitted just like the used one and then visit other dealerships for comparison.

Veteran Member

I'd do as the PitBull suggested. It's still a used tractor,and should be worth at least 15% or more less than a new one. How much warranty is left on it? I'd also take the serial# to another dealer and have them run it for you. Might just be surprising on what you find out!!

Tractor
    TC 24D

Two years remaining on the warranty. Pick up and delivery is done at no charge for all service work.

The dealer told me that a new tractor set up just like the used one would be $17,000.

Kip

Veteran Member

I'd say that the $15,700 price is kinda high then(but could be a trade price,not cash). It should be more in the $14,000-14,500 range. Especially if you have no trade-in.

Had a quote on an ST30 (HST, "deluxe" model), new, w/ R4 tires, and loader, for $16,000. Good thing I didn't get it, looks like he was kinda high.

Tractor
    Kubota B2910

I don't think so. That sounds like a pretty good price for a ST30, R4's and loader. Plus Agco is throwing in a free brush hog and 0% financing for 12 mos.

PowerMax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12