Kubota bx2200

/ Kubota bx2200 #1  

bonz155

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I am in the process of buying a bx220 with 60" mmm and loader. The price I have 12K even for the complete package. I think I did ok. Any thoughts? Thanks

/ Kubota bx2200 #2  
think u did ok! but as u will find out, the area of the countrywill have a dramatic effect on the price.but 12k for bx2200 with fel and mmm is a good price ,at least around here.

/ Kubota bx2200 #3  
Yea, ditto. You did great! Don't forget to send us some pics...

/ Kubota bx2200 #4  
Bonz, Almost the exact price I paid, I gave $12,050.00 but got the grill guard and service manual also. I checked several dealers and had to work on them pretty hard to got that price here in central Missouri.
It is well worth that price in my opinion.
Be carefull and enjoy!
RM

/ Kubota bx2200 #5  
Bonz, Last week I paid $12,000 even for a BX 2200, FEL, 54"MMM, grill guard, and block heater here in Green Bay. I t took some negotiating though. I am going out to the garage in few minutes to install the grill guard.... I'm going to try to figure out a way to attach some removable weights to the guard/front end instead buying the factory set up. Hopefully that will help balance the rig when I don't have a the FEL on the front and have a heavy implement like my tree planter on the 3 pt.....

/ Kubota bx2200 #6  
Dan, I just got my BX last week also. I was thinking about front weights but the factory weights were a bit high. If you come up with something I would sure like to hear about it.
And by the way, what about this tree planter, sounds interesting. Is it for saplings or larger trees?
Richard

/ Kubota bx2200 #7  
i think u will find that u won't take the fel off very much, most useful thing on the tractor. but if u do and feel like u need weights have u thought of a cheap set of workout (barbell) weights? low cost and u can vary the wight as nedded. would that work for u?

/ Kubota bx2200 #8  
Bonz155 back in December I purchased a BX2200 with a FEL and 60MMM in South Jersey for $11,650.

/ Kubota bx2200 #9  
Frank, I have thought of useing barbell weights, the steel ones not the sand filled. I saw a tractor at a sale that had a setup like that. The bracket should not be much trouble.
You have a good point about not taking the loader off much. Best tool I ever bought. I'll wait till I start mowing and see if I can manouver it ok with loader.
Richard

/ Kubota bx2200 #10  
rmc, I had seen an earlier post of the price you paid for your BX setup. I even told the dealers I talked to that they would have to match that price. Needless to say I caved in before they did. You got the best price I have heard. The best price I got the first time through was 12,800 but your input sure helped me get the best price in the area. Just wanted to say thanks./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif
Richard