RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller

/ RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller #1  

jskyking

I recently purchased a tractor that had a RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller in the package. The tiller is practically brand new as the tractor has approx 60 hrs.

Does anyone have an idea of a fair price? It's last years model in great shape.

much appreciated.
jt

/ RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller #2  
jskyking said:
I recently purchased a tractor that had a RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller in the package. The tiller is practically brand new as the tractor has approx 60 hrs.

much appreciated.
jt

A fair price would be $50....and you'd sell it to me ;)

Actually, fair to YOU would be all it's worth. Used tillers, especially more expensive models are HARD to find at any price. For what I've seen, just a few bucks under retail price of a new one isn't out of the realm of possibility.

/ RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller #3  
jskyking said:

much appreciated.
jt

Where are you located? Depending on the condition tillers bring top dollar.

Wayne

/ RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller
Located in Alabama.
jt

/ RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller #5  
Farmwithjunk said:
A fair price would be $50....and you'd sell it to me ;)

I'd pay $55 for it in a heartbeat!! Sell it to me!

If it's really hardly used and only last year's model, I'd find out what they're going for new and take 15% off that. (Ex: If $2,500 new for this year's model, charge $2,175). I'd bet you'd get it. But it PAINS me to think you don't want that tiller!

/ RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller #7  
The 72" king kutter tillers have been well recieved, and can be had for about 1250.

Chris

/ RTN 72 Bush Hog Tiller #8  
I'd betcha a Bush Hog RTN 72 tiller would fetch a higher price than a King Kutter. Something like. . . .

$65!!!!!