Kubota L3540 vs JD 3520

/ Kubota L3540 vs JD 3520 #1  

RexT

Tractor
TC33DA w/ supersteer and 160 JD Lawn tractor
Looking to replace a NHTC33Da that I lost in an auto accident. I'm between a kubota L3540 and the JD 3520. I'm trying to match the NH I had but want a little more power and more weight. Looking at the specs both the Kubota and JD seem fairly equal. I'll also be buying a FEL and a BH. The Kubota dealer is recommending a 724 FEL and a Woods BH80-X, the JD dealer is listing a 300CX FEL and a 447 BH. Pricing is fairly equal, more interesting in quality and power. I'll be doing a lot of stump removals and clean up. Not really sure what a fair price is on either unit. Appreciate any help.

/ Kubota L3540 vs JD 3520 #2  
RexT said:
Looking to replace a NHTC33Da that I lost in an auto accident. I'm between a kubota L3540 and the JD 3520. I'm trying to match the NH I had but want a little more power and more weight. Looking at the specs both the Kubota and JD seem fairly equal. I'll also be buying a FEL and a BH. The Kubota dealer is recommending a 724 FEL and a Woods BH80-X, the JD dealer is listing a 300CX FEL and a 447 BH. Pricing is fairly equal, more interesting in quality and power. I'll be doing a lot of stump removals and clean up. Not really sure what a fair price is on either unit. Appreciate any help.

RexT,

I tried both tractors on my property last year....I ended up getting the jd 3320...I liked the look more than the Kubota, but I can tell you that liked the stability of the Kubota more, this would come back to haunt me later when while moving on some uneven ground with my 46bh on I rolled it on its left side with almost not a scratch on it. In short I feel the JD is very top heavy and the Kubota felt like it was more balanced. As always just an opinion.

Sweeter