Decided on Farmtrac 665DTC after looking at Kioti and Kubota

/ Decided on Farmtrac 665DTC after looking at Kioti and Kubota #1  

Baranx4

Gold Member
My local Kubota dealer is pricy and higher than what others here have posted and seems to be offering only list price, and yesterday I looked at a Kioti 65s and it was about 5 thousand more than the farmtrac, only plus was that it comes with a perkins and I have to upgrade to the 675 in the farmtrac for that but it would be 75 hp and that's still 3500 less than the kioti.

Both were really nice machines, but everything the kioti salesman mentioned kept pushing me back to farmtrac. Farmtrac dealer much closer, lower apr, and the saleman knocked the other brand without being able to offer correct information about it and then got caught up in a lie. Lost me right there. All there are nice machines but I felt the kioti and farmtrac were at the same level quality wise, a little better warranty, 1 year on the kioti than the farmtrac but from what I've read here neither has any issues with both manufacturers standing behind their product.

/ Decided on Farmtrac 665DTC after looking at Kioti and Kubota #2  
Welcome to TBN. Post some pics when you get the unit home.

/ Decided on Farmtrac 665DTC after looking at Kioti and Kubota #3  
B4,
Congrats on the new FT. The 665 is a real beast, I test drove one also! The Indian tractors (Farmtrac, Mahindra, some JD's) are built heavy and durable without all the fluff and plastic of the Japanese and Korean tractors.

Let us know how you like it.

KB

/ Decided on Farmtrac 665DTC after looking at Kioti and Kubota #5  
Just visited the FarmTrac Website. Nice looking piece of equipment. Looks like you got yourself a real work horse there. Congrats!
What options are you putting on it?

/ Decided on Farmtrac 665DTC after looking at Kioti and Kubota #6  
Those farmtracs are good machines. Maybe my feelings for the old Ford's that they are emulating shades that a bit!

Pictures of the new baby at home yet?

jb

/ Decided on Farmtrac 665DTC after looking at Kioti and Kubota
weldingisfun said:
Just visited the FarmTrac Website. Nice looking piece of equipment. Looks like you got yourself a real work horse there. Congrats!
What options are you putting on it?

Right now we're going with just a loader, I wanted to swing the backhoe for it as a package but decided to put the money toward a few attachments instead.