Tractor
    Kubota B2710

Default Maarket Share

After looking at all the compacts available I made my decision. There are so many models it takes a score card to keep track.

Does anyone know, in the compact tractor world, what the various market shares of the companies are?

Tractor
    John Deere 4100 HST

Default Re: Maarket Share

Sooooo.... what's your decision? you're killing me!! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Terry

Tractor
    None currently

General numbers...

kubota - 40%
    John Deere - 25%
    New Holland - 15%
    Others - 20% (Case-IH, Kioti, Agco/MF, Long, etc)

Tractor
    Kubota B2710

kubota B2710, Ag tires, folding ROPS, LA402 loader, Landpride box scraper (60"). Not a speck of dirt on her. I have started the engine once and she's still on the trailer. Had a hard time sleeping last night. Kept having nightmares that I'd picked her up at the dealer and when I went out to see her she'd turned into "Old Drippy", the B9200 I'd turned in on her.

Not a drop of dirt on her yet, the weather goes from 29 degrees with sun today to 53 degrees with sun tomorrow and for the next few days and I have meetings for three days. I need to be sick.

I'll post a photo in the Kubota Forum, at least I'll try.

Kevin