Tractor virgin on honeymoon

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #1  

Luckyme

Tractor
Kubota 2710
My first post. Thanks to all of you for the information and all the posts I read on TractorByNet. I knew nothing about tractors. All my surfing and seeing a couple models at dealers had me seeing orange. After evaluating all the info I found myself driving home with a new Kubota 2710 with 60" mower and 420 loader in tow. Great machine for my little 11 acres. I wanted one of these when I saw one at the dealer 2 years ago. Since I was building a new home, and was thinking "just grass" the dealer steered me to a Scag zero- turn 72" mower. But I still wanted one of them orange tractors. Now I can get to all those landscape jobs around the farm, move some dead wood, push a little snow, and cut grass in high style. I still find myself grinning and singing the "green acres" song every time I climb on board. Thanks for all the fine advise.

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #2  
Congrats and welcome to the club. I hope you two have fun on your honeymoon/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #3  
I don't know if you ever watched an old televison show called the Twilight Zone.

What you are about to see, and experience, is real.

Once you operate this tractor at home you will never be able to live without one again. You made two good choices, one is the tractor and the other is this board.

May the honeymoon never end. Congrats.

Randy

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #4  
Congrats and welcome to TBN, you have taken the first steps toward a great new hobby.

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #5  
welcome to the forum, i was afarid(after reading the heading) that u were actually on your honeymoon and on tbn/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #6  
Hey, this isn't a hobby. It's hard, hard work. We do this because we HAVE to do it. We have to keep a united front on this one.

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #7  
same here, i've been bushhogging in 20 degree weather with a smile on my face, ............

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #8  
I also wondered if there was meant to be a comma between "Tractor" and "Virgin".

I thought, now there is a real man, taking his Tractor and Virgin on Honeymoon /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Cheers

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon #9  
Welcome to TBN..and what a way to catch ones /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif w/such a heading. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

May your honeymoon continue w/endless /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

So your favorite song Green Acres..interesting..wondering what other sing when on there tractors. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Tractor virgin on honeymoon
Thanks for all the grins. All of you guys (and gals) are appriciated. I read alot of your opinions and info. over the last few weeks. It really helped me to take the plunge. When I visited some dealers to shop, It was the first time I had ever been on a tractor, let alone use one. (Thus the Virgin heading) By the way, my lovely wife of 21 years really likes the tractor also, as do my 2 sons, 14 & 16 years old. I plan to have them doing some of the "tractor work" also, if they can get me off the thing. Thanks again.