Finding data, specs, and pics on different models?

/ Finding data, specs, and pics on different models? #1  

schiker

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 3000, 1972 LCG, JD 5603
Where do you go to find info on all the different model numbers.

I have used tractordata.com but that site doesn't have pictures. Anyother good sites.

/ Finding data, specs, and pics on different models? #2  
   / Finding data, specs, and pics on different models?
I am talking all models not just current production.

When looking at the local trader papers not a lot of info is given but model number. ie John Deere 4020 good condition $xxxx.

/ Finding data, specs, and pics on different models? #5  
   / Finding data, specs, and pics on different models? #6  
schiker said:
Where do you go to find info on all the different model numbers.

I have used tractordata.com but that site doesn't have pictures. Anyother good sites.

You can always search for a particular model number at Tractorhouse.com and there's a good chance there will be one or more there for sale. Most listing have pictures and list several specs.... or use the methods CRBR pointed out.

/ Finding data, specs, and pics on different models?
Thanks I can google ok but it returns too many links most times and the most hits isn't always a good indication its the best website for data.

I recently found tractorhouse looking around the home/front page of tractorbynet I think is where I found the link.

I agree I found tractorhouse.com to be a good source of pics and a little info they list HP and transmission usually. You know the saying .... A picture is worth a thousand words.

/ Finding data, specs, and pics on different models? #9  
When I want to find out a little about a tractor I often find typing the model into Google and hitting the Images button gives you a good idea and you often find that where the pic came from has a lot of information about that tractor.