Price Check Price Help

/ Price Help #1  

jpfitziii

What is a good price for a Kubota L3300 with a Front Loader year 2000 model? The tractor looks great - has 1300 hours (seems like a lot of hours) was used for excavating, box spreader work etc. The guy who is selling it says the tractor had a new motor installed end of last year because someone dumped dirt down the air cleaner when he was on a job site. The person that is selling the tractor is the owner of the Company and is getting out of the business.

/ Price Help
Forgot to mention this tractor is 4 wheel drive, transmission is 8 speeds forward and you can switch from forward to reverse using the foot pedal.

/ Price Help #3  
I'd have a professional mechanic check this tractor out before I bought it. Who's to say the air intake is the only place they vandals dumped dirt? I'd sure hate to have to replace the entire hydraulic system, which is what you'd have to do if they also dumped dirt in the transmission.

/ Price Help #4  
i would stay away from it! too many negatives for me. lots of hours, needed new engine, worked hard, etc. just MHO

/ Price Help #5  
I would also stay away from it. Just doing some numbers that machine assuming that it is one year old ran 3.5 hours everyday since new. Since it was a company macine most likely many different users.

If you are still looking at purchasing it I would have it checked out by a Kubota Dealer also. The dealer should be able to tell you if any warrenty is left.

You may want to check out a new one with Kubota credit rates low it may cost you less over the long run. Just my 2 cents.

/ Price Help #6  
This tractor sounds used and abused... Unless you get it for MUCH less than the "book" value, I'd leave it alone. If you can get it at a huge discount, it might warrant the risk (Keep the dollars saved in a future repair account until you have had the tractor for a while).