I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!!

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #1  

ArtVandelay

Bronze Member
I got a chance to test drive a New Holland CUT, and I gotta say that they are really awesome tractors. They are VERY well built and have great ergonomics. Easily as good as Kubota, Deere, Mahindra, etc. I am really considering getting a New Holland in the future.

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #2  
Now you are starting to "see the light" :D! Actually there is not a whole lot of differences between tractors in the same price, power, and frame size amongst the major competitors. I went with NH mostly due to the ergonomics and my positive history with the dealer. Jay

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!!
Yes, they have excellent ergonomics and great visibility. Also, their various CUTs are sized just right for corresponding horsepowers. Also, I like the fact that unlike Deere, you don't see any of their equipment in big box stores. I would say that New Holland is my new favorite brand of tractor for sure, and I am done looking at all the major brands.

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #4  
I am beginning to wonder if you are old enough to even have a tractor.
A few months ago you started out looking at Deere and asking lots of questions. Then all of a sudden Kubota was much better than Deere. Last week it was Mahindra was as good a Kubota and that is what you wanted. Now this week its NH. It is smart to look them all over before you dedice, but you keep acting like you have found the best tractor in the world every week. JC

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #5  
All of them have different points of like and dislike.

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #6  
jbrumberg said:
Now you are starting to "see the light" :D! Actually there is not a whole lot of differences between tractors in the same price, power, and frame size amongst the major competitors.

+10

All the majors are good. None are perfect. Get whichever one you like and realize the allegiance is more like a sports team than anything more serious.

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!!
Well, I have finally decided what brand of tractor I am gonna get, and it's gonna be a New Holland.

And I am done with my research of tractor brands.

These forums were fun.

Goodbye and thanks for all the info everyone. :)

Last edited:
   / I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #8  
Just pick the color you like and get it over with.
Oops, you posted that while I was getting mine ready. Blue is good.

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #9  
Hey, I'm in the same boat. Kubota looked really good at first. Then New Holland was good, but the price wasn't. But, the Case dealership had good prices...

Then, of course, I looked at Deere (didn't like the dealer, though, and price was too high). Mahindra looked good for a while, but dealership is 45min drive, and they are only offering 2 year 0% financing.

Now Kubota is looking good again, but I don't like the local dealer there, either.

You can't really tell much in a test drive in the parking lot, but looking at all the specs, etc., they all look pretty similar. Honestly, I don't know how some people really can make a decision they don't question at least once.

I'm never going to turn a profit with a tractor, so this is more of a time saver and a toy for me, and I just want to make sure I get the best one for the best price.

Bottom line for me is that no matter what, I still have to wait for the stock price to go back up a few bucks before I can make *any* purchase, so I'm content to sit back, read up on TBN, watch the Craigslist postings, etc. until I can finally make an informed purchase.

/ I was wrong about New Holland, they are AWESOME!! #10  
ArtVandelay said:
Well, I have finally decided what brand of tractor I am gonna get, and it's gonna be a New Holland.

And I am done with my research of tractor brands.

These forums were fun.

Goodbye and thanks for all the info everyone. :)

He'll be back...probably before this thread is closed.