Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Live in Lower Hudson Valley Tractor used mostly in Central NY
    Tractor
    Sold the 4310 downsized to a JD 2320 - Purchased from K.C. Canary (HRT) in Fultonville, NY

Default Re: John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010

It seems like after all of the replies (pros and cons) it boils down to "What color do you like... Green or Orange!"
    All kidding aside both are great machines, if you have operated both and still can't decide let the quality of the dealer be the deciding factor (I can recommend a great "Green" dealer in Central NY)
    Good luck and post pictures when you get it!

Default Re: John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010

You are 100% correct-but I can recommend a very good kubota dealer in Oregon!

Go with your gut feel-then make your son make the first payment (I made my 9 year old put the letter in the mail box committing me to the L3010!).

Next do the "Manly thing!" and blame it on him until he makes you pay the fuel and insurance several years later!

(Just another defense against the wife!)

Another very sincere recommendation would be to flip a coin! You would be very happy with the outstanding performance of either machine!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12