John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #1  

estamas142

I am going to buy one of these tractors within the next month. I have driven both many times and have dealers for both close to home. Major difference is Hydo pedals...but could live with either. I would appreciate comments from members on pro's and con's...especially related to quality. I have been agonizing over this decision for some time and must decide soon.

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #2  
The Deere vs Kubota quality debate has raged on ad nauseum. This is a case where a search would yield the answers you want without inflaming folks.

Pete

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #3  
<font color=blue>...Deere vs Kubota quality debate has raged on ...</font color=blue>

Pete...

Did I miss those posts...? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #4  
both quality machines, if u are down to which hydro pedal u like best, u are really cutting it fine. (like me) liked the toe heel on the kubota, but for u u may like jd's arrangment. go with what U feel most comfortable with.

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #6  
Just the oppisite for me. I can't get used to the toe heel thing on the B's. I don't know how the L's are.

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #7  
Both JD and K make good quality machines. If either will fit your requirements, you should be focused on the "quality" of the dealers more than the tractors. Price seems to be about equal to K being a bit lower for those models, depending on your location.

Have fun and keep us posted!

John Bud

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #9  
estamas142
Before I bought I was in the same fix. I couldn't decide between the k3010 and the jd4300. The 3010 seemed to have a much smoother hydro opperation as far as stopping after releasing the hydro pedal. The 4300 stops so fast it almost thoughs you out of the seat while the 3010 is a lot smoother stopping. The deciding factor for me was the steering brakes on the 4300. You can actually use them and I do a lot doing a variety of chores. I don't know how you can use them on the 3010 when they're on the same side as the hydro pedal. If you'll never use the turning brakes then go for comfort, vission, control location, etc. They're both great machines.

/ John Deere 4310 or Kubota 3010 #10  
I really liked the JD and have a long histiory with them but the price difference was simply too great. I will be receiving my L3010 next week.