/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #1  

rancar

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD425 lawn tractor; JD4710 CUT; JD JX75 Walk Behind
Annual Spring Auction

Saturday, March 30th, 9:30AM....Rain or Shine

Hundreds of tractors and implements will be sold

Get your consignments in before Wednesday, March 27th.

Salem Farm Supply
Route 22 (north of the village, lefthand side going northbound)
Salem, New York 12865
1-800-999-3276

Check following link for partial listing of equipment for auction.

RichZ--NOTE -- Several Farmalls will be up for auction.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.salemfarmsupply.com/>http://www.salemfarmsupply.com/</A>

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #2  
They sure do have some goodies..like the Kubota 3600 w/fel & bh /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #3  
Thanks, Bob! I'm trying to decide whether to go to Salem or McFadden's on that day. Whichever I have a better chance of picking up a 50+hp tractor with a loader. I went to Salem on Saturday to see what they have already, but it's too early and most of the stuff isn't there yet. The Farmall will be just for fun, so we'll be putting that off for quite some time.

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #4  
Richie...

On Friday, March 29th, I'll buy... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif... all you can eat @ Salem Farm Open house...

Friday...I'm going up to have a bite to eat, check out the "stuff" available at the auction, have another bite to eat, look at some new Kubota's, have some more to eat, see the new Woods BrushBull's, and grab something to eat before I head back home... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

If I'm not sick Saturday morning, I'll determine which one I'm going to... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #5  
John, that's a deal! Since you're buying/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif, I'll meet you at Salem on Friday, and we can figure out where we'll go on Saturday. Let me know what time you're going. I looked for disks on Saturaday that will be in the auction. They had quite a few HUGE ones, that I think are much bigger than you're looking for.

Rich

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #6  
Richie,

I expect to get there somewhere around 11-11:30am...

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #7  
John, I'll meet ya there! Of course we'll talk before that to confirm it!!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Rich

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #8  
<font color=blue>see the new Woods BrushBull's</font color=blue>
That's what I bought this past Saturday. It, and my new Leinbach post hole digger, should arrive sometime this week.

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #9  
I'm envious, let me know how they work, I am going to have to get one of each for the spring. I was hoping that Mcfaddens would have a decent PHD and Rotary cutter to bid on. I guess we will see, I love going to these auctions anyway, I always find some piece of equipment that make me think, "what is that used for?"

/ Salem Farm Supply Annual Spring Auction #10  
Bob, Rich, et al ...
I was planning to head up to the area this weekend, but the auction might be a a good reason to hold off a week. Much to do on my place and never enough time, but still need to research needs for equipment more productive than the garden tractor I'm now using.

Hope to see you there,
Barry