3 pt fork lift

/ 3 pt fork lift #1  

D7E

Veteran Member
Tractor
Versatile 895 Versatile 876 Ford TW20 Ford TW5 MF 3505 FWA MF 390 FWA Ford 7600 Fiat 766 FWA JD 2030 MF 165 MF 35 Fordson major x 3 CAT 416 b Backhoe Case 580 b backhoe MF
I have a factory built 3 pt forklift ,2 stage mast ,Hyd top link,Side shift ,Adjustable tines and an added 3 inch square tube headache rack (proffessionally done)and has it's own 3 lever romote bank so you only need 1 remote . it's a scottish brand "FRASER" lifts around 11 feet and we used to load 1 ton pallets of potatoes onto semis when we had a pack-house , but i have lifted nearly 2 ton (Very carefully) ,Not the kind of machine that i'm used to selling and would seem a popular item on this forum does any one see such a thing on an auction or have a rough value i also have a 3pt 500kg fertilizer spreader with a plastic hopper and an 8ft 3pt disc all of which are useless to me and are not the usuall thing that i sell , Around here in big prarie farms probably worthless ? but they are not "old" and i won't give them away ?

/ 3 pt fork lift #2  
Have been "kinda" looking for a 3pt fork lift, am looking to see where manatobia is... Have no idea on the value, havent been able to locate anything.
DuaneW

EDIT: Didnt realize that you meant the Providence of Canada... even the closest part is pretty far away.