Kubota Cab vs JD Cab

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab #11  
For me, the true test would be to set the machine in the hot Texas sun all day. At about 4 pm, start it up and see how long it takes to cool the cab when its 100 degrees outside and the sun shining thru the side windows.

I believe the deere is sealed off and pressurized too.

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab #12  
Frank,

I was at Rose Country Kubota today buying some mower blades and I saw these two tractors sitting there. They were the only two cab models on the lot, and I just happened to have my camera with me. I don't know anything about them except the one on the left is a M7040 and the one on the right is a L5740.

Eddie

Attachments

• Two Cab Kubota's (Small).jpg
    Two Cab Kubota's (Small).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 213
   / Kubota Cab vs JD Cab #13  
which trans are you going with? go drive the new hydro from Kubota, very nice trans,:D

good luck happy shopping
John

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab #14  
I just purchased a tractor from Rose in Tyler after pricing it from several East Texas dealers including Ballard. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the price from Rose.

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab
Thanks Eddie, I may run down to Rose Country Kubota on Monday. I'd really like to see the cab and sit in it before I make a decision. While I'm there I may as well ask what they can do for me as far as price goes.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab
babyfat said:
which trans are you going with? go drive the new hydro from Kubota, very nice trans,:D

good luck happy shopping
John

I'm going with the hydro. That's what I have on the B2400 and absolutely love it. I find it is a lot better than the glide shift with reverser that we have on the Kubota at the farm although even that beats the heck out of the non-synchromesh transmission we had on the old farm tractor

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab #17  
I believe the tractor, whether it be blue, green, or orange, will work comparable to the other, the cab on any will have minor differences, even with all the brand loyalty opinions, which ever is selected will be a fine tractor. But I have to say that now having a cab is a difference I would not go back from. I use my Kubota B3030hsdc whenever I like, and just today a neighbor with a Kubota was mowing a side hill without a cab, started in the cool of the morning, but by 11:00 had to quit, the 85 degree heat and the heat off the engine and transmission were just too much for him to continue mowing the field. It all comes down to personal preference in the end. You won't go wrong with NH (which I have previously owned), JD, or Kubota, all fine units. Find a dealer close by you can work with, a good dealer will make a good tractor a great tractor. Best wishes

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab #18  
Frank, I just got off my L5240 Cab. While grading I received a cell phone call and talked for over 1/2 hr. The other person on the call had no idea I was in a tractor with the engine and a/c running... now thats a sealed cab.
My Vote Orange!!
Frank

/ Kubota Cab vs JD Cab #19  
EastTexFrank said:
I'm going with the hydro. That's what I have on the B2400 and absolutely love it. I find it is a lot better than the glide shift with reverser that we have on the Kubota at the farm although even that beats the heck out of the non-synchromesh transmission we had on the old farm tractor

If you are going to do anything that requires constant speed, such as feeding, fertilizing, et cetera....then make sure you get the cruise control feature...