Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile?

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #1  

bialecki

Gold Member
What Tractors in the "compact" classification have the ability for numerous attachments to be mounted to the tractor while a Mid Mount Mower is attached? Say I want to have a 4 point mounted backhoe (i.e., Woods or OEM, etc.) with the subframe attached at the same time that I would have a Mid Mount Mower attached as well as the OEM FEL. I know some of the Kubotas are capable of this flexibility. Are any of the Case, NH, Kioti, Mahindra, Deere, etc. capable of this attachment capability?

Thanks

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #2  
Since there no other replys I'll tell what I know. On my TC33DA the MMM brackets and the subframe for the front blade are not able to be mounted at the same time. Greg

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #3  
Some of the Kioti's are able to do this if you use a Woods BH.
I myself like the flexibility and ease of removal of a rear mounted FM.
If you have a MMM and a BH, theres always that temptation to leave the MMM on while doing projects that it should be removed before doing.

BTI

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile?
BTI said:
Some of the Kioti's are able to do this if you use a Woods BH.
I myself like the flexibility and ease of removal of a rear mounted FM.
If you have a MMM and a BH, theres always that temptation to leave the MMM on while doing projects that it should be removed before doing.

BTI

Thanks for the responses so far. My delema is I like the Case DX-33, however if I mount the subframe on the tractor for the back hoe, I can not mount the mid mount mower. The task of mounting the BH subframe is a big job so I would not want to be doing this everytime I want to use the BH. (I verified the incompatability by talking with Woods, as I am also interested in their BH-80X for this setup). So its back to my original question of what tractor manufacturer has the compatability with the BH subframe and a MMM and the FEL?

Thank you,

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #5  
bialecki said:
Thanks for the responses so far. My delema is I like the Case DX-33, however if I mount the subframe on the tractor for the back hoe, I can not mount the mid mount mower. The task of mounting the BH subframe is a big job so I would not want to be doing this everytime I want to use the BH. (I verified the incompatability by talking with Woods, as I am also interested in their BH-80X for this setup). So its back to my original question of what tractor manufacturer has the compatability with the BH subframe and a MMM and the FEL?

Thank you,
What I like about my Kubota BX23 is I leave the FEL MMM and BH on it all the time because I can use any one of them any time with out doing any switching.

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #6  
Our history indicates that it is not the make of the tractor, it is more the stature of the tractor. I show many fits in the Allis, Case, NH, JD, Kubota, Mahrinda, Cub Cadet, and Massey that are able to have a loader and deck mower installed at the same time. Kubota returned most of any that worked with both a FEL and mower, however they also returned a lot of required rear axle kits to strengthen the tractor frame when used with a FEL. Buy the tractor you want and add a Power-Mount FEL that dismounts in just minutes without any hassels, tools or stands. Then it is on when you need it and off when you need to mow.

Attachments

• powermounting2.jpg
    powermounting2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 358
   / Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile?
Westendorf-RR said:
Our history indicates that it is not the make of the tractor, it is more the stature of the tractor. I show many fits in the Allis, Case, NH, JD, Kubota, Mahrinda, Cub Cadet, and Massey that are able to have a loader and deck mower installed at the same time. "However this was not my question". Kubota returned most of any that worked with both a FEL and mower, however they also returned a lot of required rear axle kits to strengthen the tractor frame when used with a FEL. Buy the tractor you want and add a Power-Mount FEL that dismounts in just minutes without any hassels, tools or stands. Then it is on when you need it and off when you need to mow.

Thanks folks for replying, I guess my question that I posed, twice wasn't clear when I was asking compatability between a 4 pt BH subframe, a MMM and the FEL (all 3 items, not 2 of the 3). When I read responses to my question I realize many people did not understand what I was asking for. Ultimately my question was answered by the original equipment manufacturers.

Thank you for your responses.

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #8  
I understood the question. I replyed with what I know because of no other direct answers to the question. I'm sorry if my reply (being the first one) has caused confussion. Greg

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #9  
It's probably cheaper and less hassle to buy a garden tractor with the money you would spend on a mmm, then you have a dedicated tractor with fel and backhoe

/ Attachment Compatibility With a MMM; Which Tractor Brands Are This Versatile? #10  
bialecki, I know you are just looking for compatibility; but as others have said... the RFM cut just as nice as the MMM. Why are you hooked on the mid mount? Besides (I think with the DX33) you can omit the MM PTO option when purchasing so you can save money. Correct me if I am wrong...

I too was originally looking to go MMM and I too wanted the BH. Ironically, I too was very interested in the DX33/34 and found that you could not mount both together. What size MMM were you going to go with? 60 or 72? I like what Jimin suggested if you are interested in the 60". And if you are interested in 72" then go with the rear mount.

Believe me it is a pain to switch implements from the RFM to the BH...I am new at it but it takes me about 30mins to do. I cannot imagine having to add a subframe every time as well.

The real question here is the first one... why so hooked on a MMM?