buying a new tractor on Friday

/ buying a new tractor on Friday #1  

snowmover

Hey guys I have a snowremoval buisness and am going to expand.

Presently have been using a JD 4300 with a frontmounted JD 59" blower worked well for the past 5 years.

Now I'm looking at the JD 3720 W/ their new front mounted system for the 59"
blower. I don't know if that system has been around long enough to be proven w/ that bracket, anybody used it much yet?

I'm also very seriously looking at the Kubota 5030 HST,5240 HST plus,and
5740 HST plus, W/ the 72" front mounted blower. Blower looks rugged as ****
and The extra HP at the PTO will be handy during the heavy storms.
Any body with these tractors w/ blowers I'd be interested in your experience.

Prices anybody got during 2007 season would also be of assistance.
Lot of money and I want to make the best choice I can.

Thanks for any info.

/ buying a new tractor on Friday #2  
We've got just about every concieveable system out there going and it seems to just depend on who is using, or buying it! We have front sno-pushers on loaders as well as just front blades with rear snowblowers to blast away the banks after they make them.
It is hard to find a better blower then the Kubota front mounts for volume as well as the distance. We often have people stopping by the road to watch while we are working with them.

/ buying a new tractor on Friday
Thanks for your input Art,

Dave

/ buying a new tractor on Friday #4  
snowmover said:
Now I'm looking at the JD 3720 W/ their new front mounted system for the 59"
blower. I don't know if that system has been around long enough to be proven w/ that bracket, anybody used it much yet?

I recently purchased a JD 3720 with implements including 59" Snow Blower with the front three point hitch. Hitch works great, but I'm waiting for some snow here in Central Pennsylvania to try the blower. Attaching and detaching the blower is quite easy.