anyone see the new cub-cadet adds?

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds? #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
I was just leafing thru a farm magazine today and now see that cub cadet is advertising yanmar made tractors...

anyone got one yet?

soundguy

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds? #2  
haven't seen one in person, or heard any info from owners but there was a guy that posted a picture or two of them on here awhile back. i think i remember them being yellow and black?? they looked good from the pics that i saw. so far thats all i have had to go on about them. hopefully he'll see this thread and re-post those pics and shed some light on them for us.

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds? #3  
These?
17AF9BKP710_prod_lg.jpg

and the site cub cadet here
:)

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds? #4  
MrJimi said:
These?
17AF9BKP710_prod_lg.jpg

and the site cub cadet here
:)

yeah thanks! have they released the compact and utility tractors yet? i could have sworn i had seen one that was yellow and black. do you own one?

p.s. Soundguy- take a look on tractor house.com. theres some of those Cub Cadet/yanmars on there.

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds? #6  
i believe he's talking about these. Cub Cadet and Yanmar have joined forces to create a new generation of compact tractors.
I got To test drive One. I did not find it very impressive for the price of $22,000
with belly mower and fel. Felt a bit flimsy thin sheet metal a lot of plastic. Comfortable controls all in good location. Great fel sight. From operators seat is as theres no hood. Available In hst only. Geared towards home owner lanscape
contractor. The colors should sell well here in steelers country.

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds?
Yep.. that's the one i saw in a 'grit' magazine.

soundguy

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds? #8  
used to own a CC, was looking to get a new yanmar CC. I Spec it vs. some others. Not knocking their product, but I bought a kioti instead. Besides, I had some real warranty issues with CC within a week of owning it, and throughout the two years I had it. Maybe the yanmars will be a better product.

/ anyone see the new cub-cadet adds? #10  
I'm not sure what to make of this tractor.It looks like it uses a lot of the same components as the Yanmars for Deere. However some things I just don't get. It uses .25 inch valve for the hydraulics control system (why?). t's loader doesn't appear to be as strong as others in it's class. It's got a pretty close wheel base compared to the Yanmar Deere's.

On the positive side, it does have a 3 speed hydro and also split hydraulics pedals which I like. I'm lokig forward to seeing one in real life.