Excellent article on buying a tractor

/ Excellent article on buying a tractor #1  

cowboydoc

Tractor
JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer
In the April 2002 issue of Equus there is an excellent article on how to buy the right tractor for your needs. The article is called "Tractor Talk- A rookie's guide to adding some mechanical muscle to your horsepower collection"

/ Excellent article on buying a tractor #2  
Thanks for tip. Do you know if they have a website where the article might be posted?

/ Excellent article on buying a tractor #3  
Yes, Me To. I would enjoy reading that article. Please post a website if they have one. Thank you.

/ Excellent article on buying a tractor #4  
Cowboydoc -- Maybe scan the article as a jpg attachment and post here at TBN, provided you're not violating their copyrights. Is this possible?

/ Excellent article on buying a tractor #5  
"scan the article as a jpg attachment and post here at TBN"

Unfortunately, that would PRECISELY be a copyright violation. Just put the link to the original article.

/ Excellent article on buying a tractor
Sorry guys they don't have the article online. Muhammad doesn't want me posting articles here either because of copyright. You can buy it at most magazine places though. I see it all the time in the supermarkets.