Need Help, Really

/ Need Help, Really
Hello Neil, How's life down under. I would really like to visit your country sometime. The only problem is I don't have an ocean going tractor. Yet. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif So far, none will be left out. I have three day weekends. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Tomorrow 'Wed.' is my monday. Don't know anything about the being rich part. I'm just a poor, hard working guy that grew up with nothing. Therefore, saving is real easy. Well it was until I got 'the fever' /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif When I can't get seat time I sit on the porch and look at the view. (attached) Have a goodun.
Bill

Attachments

• 46-120671-FrtView-2.JPG
    46-120671-FrtView-2.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 100
   / Need Help, Really #13  
If you already own 3 tractors and purchase the Kioti I would say you know your tractors,maybe some of us should turn to you for help the next time we purchase a tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Need Help, Really
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

As of today, I own three tractors, that's right ( 3 ).

<hr></blockquote>

Actually the Kioti makes #3. I think that you, Thomas & Golfgar4 are involved in a conspiracy against me. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif If my wife ever reads these posts she will swear that I have a tractor on the side that she didn't know about. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Have a goodun guys,
Bill

/ Need Help, Really #15  
Thats the way to do it! One tractor per implement. Who needs quick-change when they never have to change implements. LOL

Congrats on the new purchase.

/ Need Help, Really #16  
<font color=blue>As of today, I own three tractors, that's right ( 3 )</font color=blue>

I can't say anything for the other guys, but for me I will say sorry!/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif I just re-read your original post and it did say as of today - meaning after you purchased your Kioti. I wonder if my misreading of things has anything to do with my always getting screwed on contracts??/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ Need Help, Really #17  
Bill

I hear Queensland tourism is really pushing the US at the moment so you may seem some adds for us over here.

Nice view too by the way.

People think I too am rich because of all my toys, then I remind them that because I have all the toys, I have no money /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Cheers

/ Need Help, Really
Hey Miklos, you have got a point there. After all who wants to spend seat time changing implements? Just hop off of one tractor onto another one and away we go. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Golrgar4,,, no need to say that you are sorry. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to harrass someone. I have always been told that I have this long line of BS that follows me everywhere. By the way, I spent the entire summer in Wisconsin Dells in 1995. Beautiful country, but, I remember the misquitos, heat and humidity. Yuck ! Reminded me of S. La. where I am from. Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I thought that I was the only one that got screwed on contracts. One of the main reasons I went back to punching the clock after 15 years.

Hi, Neil
Yep, seen those beautiful beaches and women. Seems that the best of everything is all that is shown for the tourist. I was in a tourism commerical for Wisconsin Dells while I was visiting there. Took a week to make a one minute commercial.. So, you see it is the same all over the world. I kind of like my view also. It is relaxing to just sit sometimes and look across the mnts./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif There's nothing rich about this old country boy. Raised very poor, learned how to save real well. Now-a-days I just save until I want another toy and then spend. Then save again. I also get five weeks paid vacation a year and take full advantage of them. I'm getting a little long winded here. I'm outta here. Have a goodun,
Bill