Need Help, Really

/ Need Help, Really #1  

ByuBill

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054
That is what my wife keeps telling me anyway. In my profile you will see that I live in the NC mtns on the side of a steep mtn. 1 unusable acre. I do have a long steep driveway that has to be maintained after almost every rain. I know, I could hire some one to do it for me. It's just not the same. As of today, I own three tractors, that's right ( 3 ). I am running out of parking places. Today I was at the dealer, just looking around, not buying, so I thought. Well he showed me this used Kioti LK 3054 with fel and 118hrs on it. It had a price of $11,400 on it. I told him that it was nice and that I could use a 4x4 on my driveway but not interested. Well, I wasn't at the time. I looked at all of the new tractors on the lot, did a little dreaming and walking. Dealer approached me again so I offered him 10,000. Now it belongs to me. So, did I do good or am I just sick with tractor fever?

Attachments

• 46-120545-Kioti-7.JPG
    46-120545-Kioti-7.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 126
   / Need Help, Really #2  
I don't see a problem....just explain it to her in ways a woman can understand! I've got 2 tractors, and may buy my third this spring. My wife just says "just get the one you want". Good luck with the Kioti, all I've heard is good comments on them.

A dozen roses for the wife may ease some pain!!

Paul

/ Need Help, Really #3  
You Poor Sick Man. My heart goes out to you and hopes you are never cured of this particular ailment.
It has been proven by the members of TBN and supported by the Surgeon General, that the Only Possible Treatment for this Financially Debilitating disease is SEAT TIME !!!! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
Good luck with you new Kioti. Stay Safe.
If you put smaller tires and wheels on one side of your tractor, will it ride level on those steep mountains ? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Need Help, Really #4  
Just explain to her it's like women and their shoes - you need different colors.

/ Need Help, Really #5  
Bill,I would say you "did good" and you are also "sick with tractor fever" Much like myself,and others,we have 3 Kubotas in the shed. Have a GREAT TIME with your new toy!!!

/ Need Help, Really #6  
I don't know. There's almost something obscene about 1 guy having FOUR tractors when some of us are struggling just to get our first!! Only kidding /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. My only question is how do you decide which one you're going to use? Flip a coin?/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Need Help, Really #7  
u done ok/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif that is why i try to stay out of dealers showroom. i have no will power !/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Need Help, Really #8  
You just helped me a bunch. My wife though 2 tractors was pushing it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Now I can tell her 3 or 4 tractors are what other people have, that will go along with the 3 pick-ups I have.

Randy

/ Need Help, Really #9  
Bill

Well you used to have 1 tractor for each day of the weekend, so now which one is going to be left out??

But really, I think the answer is to have 1 for each day of the WEEK, and I mean a 7 day week too /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Must be nice to be rich /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

Cheers

/ Need Help, Really
Thanks guys. The wife thanks you also, for thinking that I am sick. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif.

Paul... I tried the roses bit, didn't work. Finally had to say " just get the one that you want" about the new car she wants./w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Oh well,,,,

Mark..... I don't know, but if it is the only cure I guess that I will have to try the 'Only Possible Treatment' I sure hope that it DOESN'T work. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gifSmaller wheels&tires /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif I'll look into that one. attached pic, not me, just my driveway.

Chris... The shoe thing won't work. Not enough room to store that many $$$$ worth of shoes. We're getting the colors though. white p-up, green car, black car, blue tractor, red tractor, now the other orange tractor. is IT really 'the other' orange?

MReeter... Thanks, I kind of thought that I had done good. One never knows though. Also kind of glad to have this tractor fever. Lots of fun and you get a little work done at the same time.

Golfgar4... Now just hold on a min. Let's not rush things. I only have Three tractors. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif Maybe next year I'll have four. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I have always given equal time to each tractor. Don't want any color to feel left out. With the new 4x4 Kioti, I may tend to show a preference. Guess that I will have to explain to the others that I am making the new guy do most of the work. {wink]

Frank... Thanks. I have lots of will power, usually don't have the check book. Just so happens that the wife was with me and it was in her purse. /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif
Thanks again guys. Everyone here has been a big help in my desision making.... So, I guess that it is all your fault that I am sick. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif When I get in from work at 1am and crank up the tractor, if my neighbor complains, I'm sending him to see you. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Bill

Attachments

• 46-120663-Travis-1.JPG
    46-120663-Travis-1.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 115