for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / for real? #2  
If I was in Austin TX. I would run right over with a wad of cash and a baseball bat. If it was for real, I use the cash, if it fraud, I use the bat.:cool:

/ for real? #3  
I have seen similar listings on TBN classifieds before and they were taken off the board quickly. I would bet the farm those are a scam. Autions similar to that appear on Ebay frequently. On Ebay they will hijack another users account then post an auction with a "Buy it now" price that is way, way below market value and try to get you to either pay for it in full or make a down payment through wire transfer, credit card or paypal. The "seller" is usually actually in a foreign country. Similar scams are all over the internet. Lets face it, they are tempting to the eye but it is like anything else in life: "IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE-IT PROBABLY IS". My advice is to stay away.

/ for real? #4  
Fraud, scam, cheat, whatever. I'm surprised the moderators are not authorized to remove these things.

/ for real? #5  
In the lower left side of every post there is a small red triangle, move your cursor over it and it is to be used to report a bad post, use it carefully and wisely
Jim
:)

/ for real? #6  
Can any of our Texas members verify where the cutoff is for grand theft?? Would it be $3000?? Pretty curious that he wants to sell all those items at just under $3000, where a fraud crime/conviction might be a lower rated misdemeanor instead of a felony.

If it were an e-bay auction, you could enter a bid of $155,210 You would see the item disappear within 24 hours.

/ for real? #7  
By allowing these ads to be listed, especially since 10/17/2007, TBN sinks to the CL and eBay scam level.

/ for real? #8  
While Craigs List and eBay have a fewscams, the vst majority of their tranactions are legit. I've had many good transactions on both sites with never a problem. Like anywhere else just pay attention and if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

/ for real? #10  
dgl24087 said:
By allowing these ads to be listed, especially since 10/17/2007, TBN sinks to the CL and eBay scam level.

Now just hold on a minute there.... :rolleyes:

Have you taken the time to notify the owners of TBN about this ad? The moderators only deal with the discussion forums, not the business side of TBN. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.