GL3940 HSTC vs TC40DA Cabbed Tractor

/ GL3940 HSTC vs TC40DA Cabbed Tractor #1  

DraftHorse

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota GL3130
I had originally intended to get a GL3540 unit, but there were problems in getting a lot of options that I wanted on it. Parts were backordered with no eta of availability.

My dealer, also sells New Holland, sat down and did a cost comparison of the two above units and they came within a couple hundred bucks to each other.

What was priced out was:
All heaters and defrosters (where applicable)
CD radio
3 remotes
T-n-T
R4's
Work Lights, fore and aft

Quick Attach loader (724 Kubota, 16LA NH)
72" HD Bucket c/w Cutting edge.

they priced out at about 34K.

Weight and size are almost the same, so not an issue.

Excluding the fact of different cabs and HSt drive features, and also not to start a Blue vs Orange war, are there any issues that I need to be aware of?

I have read through different posts, but I am more intrested in what has gone wrong and what you have issues with.

Thanks
Peter

/ GL3940 HSTC vs TC40DA Cabbed Tractor #2  
Peter, I'd like to see an item-by-item price list. The price of your TC40DA is over $12k more than I paid for an uncabbed TC45D with one remote in 2001. I know the prices have gone up and you've added a lot of options, but it would be nice to see the actual pricing. For example, not counting remotes, how much are they charging you for TnT? CCM is a great after-market supplier for TnT, and I suspect they will come in less. Also, if you get a 16LA loader, you will getting an older model. It's a great loader, but not the current model.