Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Member

Default Re: B2710 for Sale

Bird,

Good luck in whatever gear ya shift to.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] If any prospective buyer wants to know how well the tractor has been maintained, have them check in on TBN and they will get an ear full of what we think of you and your sense of all things mechanical and otherwise. Heck, they outta buy it, just because you once owned it.
    Al

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    B2910 & BX23 (previously B2150 & B7100D)

Bird,
    About once a month or so I pull up Thrifty Nickel on the internet and look nationwide for Kubotas for sale just to see what the going prices are. I just happened to do that today and saw a Texas B2710 and thought "I'll bet that's Birds tractor". Sure enough, it is.

I thought you had commented earlier about selling your tractor AFTER the property was sold. I know that that would certainly allow you to (1) more easily keep the property in top shape while it is for sale and (2) allow the prospective new buyer the option for a package deal (land & tractor). Nonetheless, you have shown yourself to have lots of intelligence and I'm sure that you have thought these things through.

If you don't end up with a BX, maybe you'll end up with another B7100...

Good Luck,
    Kelvin

Tractor
    Kubota B2710

Best of luck with your transition. Hope you stick around here, we really miss you if you didn't check in daily.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Long/Landtrac360DTC

Bird,
    Good luck in all your future endevours, I hope every thing works out for the best for you.

Ed King

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7500

I'm sure you'll stay attached to TBN. Heck, I can't believe how much I miss is when I just go away for a weekend![img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] Anyway, good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly.

Jeff

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Bird,

Thanks for all the useful advise and best of luck with your
    future plans.

God Bless,
    Michael

Bird, it is a shock to hear that you are selling your tractor, but a mans got to do what a mans got to do. I have got to tell you , I won't have as much experience as you even within the next 20 years, so I kind of look up to you as a father figure, I hope that you stay connected with TBN so I could still learn from you. I hope all is good on your gear change.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] Eric

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    B7500HSD

Good luck to you, Bird - in whatever direction you choose to go.

You're not selling your PC, are you? I look forward to your posts.

Tractor
    Kubota 2710

I know that I will miss you wealth of knowledge, and your kind, honest manner. I'm sure you did not come to this decision lightly, but I wanted you to know that many here consider you a friend. I wish you the best of luck in the future, I know for me change is never easy, but as one door closes another opens, and we all hope you will continue to keep in touch with us, and that you and your family stays healthy and happy...... Jason

Tractor
    Kubota B7500

Bird,

I know I have not "talked" to you very much, but I sure have "listened". Your wisdom and kind demeanor is evident in your posts.

It’s interesting…your post began with B2710 for sale. But few if any comments are about the tractor. They are about the man. Isn’t that what we all aspire to.

God bless you, your family and your new direction.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast