B2710 for Sale

/ B2710 for Sale #31  
Bird, I just now realized it was you selling your tractor. Hope all turns out well for you, I'm sure it will. As you know, there are all sorts on this board, those yet to get their first tractor, those of us enjoying our first, those with several under their belts, those owning multiples and those who have "retired" from tractor ownership. I suspect you will continue to contribute your vast knowledge even in tractor retirement /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #32  
Bird, you can take the man off the tractor but you can't take the tractor out of the man. I know we will still hear from you.

/ B2710 for Sale #33  
/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Oh my gaw! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Say it ain't so! That is about the most shocking thing I've heard in a long time. Bird you are so much a part of this forum, that this could be a watershed event. I certainly hope this doesn't mean that we won't be hearing from you, and I also hope everything is alright with you and yours.

I know that the one thing that is constant is change. Nothing is forever, but I'm wishing all the best.

/ B2710 for Sale #34  
Just like Rob, I just now realized it was you selling your tractor and your place. Geeminy Christmas....what a shock. If htere was any justice at all, We'd all pool together and buy your tractor and put it into TBN's museum labelled "Bird's". I think it sorta says how a lot of people feel.

Please stick around will ya??? We need someone to keep our thinkin straight....

/ B2710 for Sale #35  
Bird, best wishes in your future plans. God bless!

/ B2710 for Sale #36  
Bird,
Your contributions will continue to be appreciated. True quality people are few and far between and by the out pouring of posts you are one of those quality people, best of luck in whatever you choose to do, and most importantly don't be a stranger to TBN.
Crown

/ B2710 for Sale #37  
Whatever you do next I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed reading your posts. Good Luck!

Any time you want to get some tractor time you are more than welcome to come by my place and use mine.

Best Wishes for you and your family.

/ B2710 for Sale #38  
About two years ago, I started reading most all of the posts on TBN because I had decided I 'needed' a compact tractor. I had looked at the Orange Dealer, the Green Dealer and the Blue Dealer, but I felt that I did not know enough about tractors to make a good decision. So I found TBN and started reading. Your posts always seemed to be unbiased about tractor color and so very knowledgable about all the different questions about compact tractors. Last October, I bought my first tractor and thanks to you I feel that I made a knowledgable decision. Even though I have never met you, I feel like I know you and look up to you as a person - one who provides good sound information without trying to steer people in any direction. You seem to only want them to have the information to make their own decision.

God bless you wherever like takes you.

And PLEASE don't be a stranger to TBN.

poman

/ B2710 for Sale #39  
<font color=blue>...ya'll done made my old head so big that Muhammad ain't gonna have a cap big enough for me.</font color=blue>

Bird, I think fitting your head is no problem. It's your <font color=red>heart</font color=red> that's as big as Texas. I'm not that far away from you, so if you need help with anything, I'd consider it a honor to be able to help. I've never shook your hand nor looked you in the eye, but I think I never met a finer fellow. Please let us return the many favors and be of help if we can. Gosh, I'd be happy to contribute to a fund to buy your tractor and put it in the TBN Hall of Fame./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #40  
Bird,

I know how you feel. I have not visited the forum for a while, other than to say that I was selling the B7500, but I too have changed directions and sold my property. A different feeling, but I know that I can always do something in the future. Good luck to you in selling your machine, and property. I'm sure you will be pleasantly suprised in the speed in which both will sell. OUr property was advertised for 2 weeks and sold to people who were trying to buy it 2 years ago. Thanks for all of the insight. I haven't posted much, but have enjoyed your contributions .