B2710 for Sale

/ B2710 for Sale #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
Well, I finally decided it's time to think about shifting gears and doing something different, so I have an ad in The Thrifty Nickel starting today to see if I can sell my B2710 along with the implements, attachments, accessories, manuals, trailer, etc. If anyone in the Central Texas area is interested, I can send descriptions and photos via e-mail.

/ B2710 for Sale #2  
WHHAAATTT /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif??? You're not leaving the family, are ya? You can't be abandoning us!! I haven't been around all that long, but I know one thing. If TBN wasn't named TBN, it would probably have been named Bird! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
You're just going to upgrade to another size tractor, RIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT????? Please tell us it ain't so!!

/ B2710 for Sale #3  
Man, I sure wish you were closer to Ohio. We'd be talkin turkey!
Good luck Bird!

/ B2710 for Sale #4  
Bird
Maybe you will move to a place the BX 2200 will fit perfectly. Whether you have a tractor or not, your advise and knowlege will still be apreciated.
Good luck with what ever you do.

/ B2710 for Sale #5  
Bird,

I thought I heard you mention something about changing lifestyles a few months back. i hope nothing is seriously wrong. I am 49 years of age and I learned to drive a John Deere B when I was Five. I was the baby in the family, so i had to drive the tractor and pull the hay wagon.( Like I would have wanted it any other way)The B was one year older than me. We were dirt and dairy farmers. The old John Deere didn't have a three point hitch so the impliments that we farmed with were pulled with the drawbar. What I'm trying to say is I didn't know anything about three point hitches, so I valued your experiences very much. I sure hope this is a decision that You made without any outside pressure. Please stay with us on the board and keep passing on you expertise.

Rob

/ B2710 for Sale #6  
Well, I finally decided it's time to think about shifting gears and doing something different...

Are ya selling your property too, Bird?

/ B2710 for Sale
Yeah, Rob, I guess you could say a few outside pressures, but nothing to be concerned about (or at least I won't be if I can recover about 75% of my investment in this place/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif). I appreciate the compliment and concern, but everything will be OK./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ B2710 for Sale
Yep, Roy, I want to sell the place. It's not listed with a realtor yet, nor being advertised, but probably will be in a couple of weeks.

/ B2710 for Sale #9  
Bird,
Good luck on your future, and if you go RV'in again you should be able to stay in touch with one of those satellite thingy internets.

/ B2710 for Sale #10  
BIRD: I HOPE THE OUTSIDE PRESSURES (as u put it) will still allow u to keep up on TBN. although we have never met, spoken or even e mailed , I STILL CONSIDER YOU A FRIEND.
FRANK