Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default B2710 for Sale

Well, I finally decided it's time to think about shifting gears and doing something different, so I have an ad in The Thrifty Nickel starting today to see if I can sell my B2710 along with the implements, attachments, accessories, manuals, trailer, etc. If anyone in the Central Texas area is interested, I can send descriptions and photos via e-mail.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

Default Re: B2710 for Sale

WHHAAATTT [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]??? You're not leaving the family, are ya? You can't be abandoning us!! I haven't been around all that long, but I know one thing. If TBN wasn't named TBN, it would probably have been named Bird! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    You're just going to upgrade to another size tractor, RIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT????? Please tell us it ain't so!!

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3010HST R4's, Scag Wildcat ZTR, 61

Man, I sure wish you were closer to Ohio. We'd be talkin turkey!
    Good luck Bird!

Tractor
    Kubota B1700 TLB

Bird
    Maybe you will move to a place the BX 2200 will fit perfectly. Whether you have a tractor or not, your advise and knowlege will still be apreciated.
    Good luck with what ever you do.

Tractor
    3930 New Holland Ford and tricycle John Deere 420

Bird,

I thought I heard you mention something about changing lifestyles a few months back. i hope nothing is seriously wrong. I am 49 years of age and I learned to drive a John deere B when I was Five. I was the baby in the family, so i had to drive the tractor and pull the hay wagon.( Like I would have wanted it any other way)The B was one year older than me. We were dirt and dairy farmers. The old John Deere didn't have a three point hitch so the impliments that we farmed with were pulled with the drawbar. What I'm trying to say is I didn't know anything about three point hitches, so I valued your experiences very much. I sure hope this is a decision that You made without any outside pressure. Please stay with us on the board and keep passing on you expertise.

Rob

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

Well, I finally decided it's time to think about shifting gears and doing something different...

Are ya selling your property too, Bird?

Yeah, Rob, I guess you could say a few outside pressures, but nothing to be concerned about (or at least I won't be if I can recover about 75% of my investment in this place[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]). I appreciate the compliment and concern, but everything will be OK.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Yep, Roy, I want to sell the place. It's not listed with a realtor yet, nor being advertised, but probably will be in a couple of weeks.

Tractor
    JD 750 (first was '62 AC D-12 w/ factory 3pt.)

Bird,
    Good luck on your future, and if you go RV'in again you should be able to stay in touch with one of those satellite thingy internets.

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

BIRD: I HOPE THE OUTSIDE PRESSURES (as u put it) will still allow u to keep up on TBN. although we have never met, spoken or even e mailed , I STILL CONSIDER YOU A FRIEND.
    FRANK

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast