Why Blue is Better

/ Why Blue is Better #1  

geedub

Silver Member
Why Blue is Better

At first glance this might seem "brand specific", but it has videos that compare NH to other brands. I don't favor any particular brand myself.

/ Why Blue is Better #2  
Great stuff. Obviously pure 'marketing' selected to highlight strengths and hide weaknesses. For instance, on the visibility test they don't say which Boomer that are comparing to the JD and the Kubota even though they give the specific model of the JD and the Kubota. Why is that? They also don't mention the pros and cons of long straight loader arms. On the Boomer it looks like the arms and bucket stick out farther than the JD and Kubota. Que a JD video showing how its tractor can turn in tighter spaces because its loader doesn't stick out as far. Que a Kubota video showing how much easier to load a truck or trailer because its loader arms are bent.

All marketing. You just have to read between the lines to determine what you really want and what you are really getting.

All brand issues aside, I will say that this NH site is much nicer than the JD and Kubota site from a marketing standpoint.

/ Why Blue is Better #3  
I'll agree, that site is very cool regardless of Brand. NH marketing did a great job putting it together like that.

/ Why Blue is Better #4  
I had to grin when I saw the flip up hood demonstration where everything is conveniently easy to get to. Of course, with the FEL attached, all of that convenience goes away *very* fast. :)

/ Why Blue is Better #6  
I'm a big Kubota fan and find their site to be pretty disappointing. Mostly I want more, bigger and better pictures. They have 'gallerys' but for any given series you might not even be able to find a pic of the model you're interested in.

I think tractor people want to see this stuff in good, high res, well done photos. (And no, I don't need pictures because I can't read.........I do pretty good if I sound the words out.)

And the JD site is even worse. Tiny little pictures and not many of those.

/ Why Blue is Better #7  
Certainly "Blue is Better." Just ask Lee Anne Rimes.

/ Why Blue is Better #8  
Of course blue is better...it makes them easier to find in the field........:D

/ Why Blue is Better #9  
Indubitably BLUE is better because I own one.....although I would love to own an orange & green one tooooooo......

T9000.jpg

Vic

/ Why Blue is Better #10  
It figures that if I buy enough lottery tickets I may become a winner!!:D :D :D