Bobcat Compact Tractor

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #52  
bandit67 said:
Thanks for that insightful quote, "Island Tractor". :D It's obvious you hold Neil in very high regard. :rolleyes:

I do, I really do. I just have to give him a little discount for being a Kubota dealer. :D

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #53  
bandit67 said:
Thanks for that insightful quote, "Island Tractor". :D It's obvious you hold Neil in very high regard. :rolleyes:

Nahhh - he's just gunning for one of those Kubota replacement seats...

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #54  
IslandTractor said:
They are built by Kioti and virtually identical to the Kioti CK20, CK25 and CK30's except for paint and FEL. Assembled in the same factory. The Kioti's are excellent and there are lots of them out there already. Not much of a risk except for the FEL. I don't think the loader is as strong as the one sold by Kioti but if you like white rather than orange I don't think there is much risk.

Hopefully, Bobcat won't "screw the pooch" on Kioti's like they did the Earthforce line.

/ Bobcat Compact Tractor #55  
IslandTractor said:
No reason to remove the loader...maybe you meant the bucket. That should be trivial. The issue is how to get a pin mount QA adapter for whatever pin spacing arrangement Bobcat has decided on for the loader. The loader is the one piece of the Bobcat tractor that is not sourced from Kioti so a Kioti bucket will not fit. You can get QA adapters for most pin mount FELs from places like ATI and Horst Welding (and others) but I don't know if any of them are manufacturing anything for the Bobcat specific pin mount QA adapter yet.

The other thing you could probably do is buy the Bobcat tractor and put an orange (Kioti) FEL on it. Should be a simple bolt on given the tractors are identical. You can definitely get QA adapters for the Kioti FELs. Of course if you were going to do that you might as well just do the whole deal with a Kioti dealer and have an orange tractor too.

I was referring to the bucket.....some of these loader can be a pain if you are not in good level ground.