Canadian Local Dealer???

/ Canadian Local Dealer??? #1  

Steve_in_Ont

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC21D
OK... It's a bit off the topic, but I can't hold it any longer... It's time to make a comment on the lack of knowledge of geography by Americans... I sent an e-mail inquiry to an attachment manufacturer (who will go un-named), asking for their local dealer, stating that we live in "Aurora, Ontario, just north of Toronto". The reply came back as "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan"... Test time... How far is Toronto from Saskatoon?

Answer - It looks like over 2,000 miles (as the crow flies... and those big lakes are right in the middle).

That's a long way to go for my "local dealer"...

OK... I'm better now.

/ Canadian Local Dealer??? #2  
At least they spelled it right. :)

/ Canadian Local Dealer??? #3  
Steve
Next time ask for a dealer in New York or Pennsylvania. I’m sure that would be a lot closer drive than to Saskatoon. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif With all the TBN members in those to areas you would not even have to ask the manufacturer where to find the attachment you are looking for /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Canadian Local Dealer??? #4  
Hey Steve,

If that dealer falls through I have a really good local dealer I can recommend....and hey, if you're willing to go to Saskatoon then Edmonton isn't that much further /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Kevin