Tractor
    NH TC21D

Default Canadian Local Dealer???

OK... It's a bit off the topic, but I can't hold it any longer... It's time to make a comment on the lack of knowledge of geography by Americans... I sent an e-mail inquiry to an attachment manufacturer (who will go un-named), asking for their local dealer, stating that we live in "Aurora, Ontario, just north of Toronto". The reply came back as "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan"... Test time... How far is Toronto from Saskatoon?

Answer - It looks like over 2,000 miles (as the crow flies... and those big lakes are right in the middle).

That's a long way to go for my "local dealer"...

OK... I'm better now.

Tractor
    2001 TN65, 1951 8N Ford

Default Re: Canadian Local Dealer???

At least they spelled it right.

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Steve
    Next time ask for a dealer in New York or Pennsylvania. Iím sure that would be a lot closer drive than to Saskatoon. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img] With all the TBN members in those to areas you would not even have to ask the manufacturer where to find the attachment you are looking for [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2410 with turfs

Hey Steve,

If that dealer falls through I have a really good local dealer I can recommend....and hey, if you're willing to go to Saskatoon then Edmonton isn't that much further [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kevin