New Holland Decision

/ New Holland Decision #21  
Really good decision about choosing the TN70. Would lke to know your finally cost tally, and of course some pictures of the entire setup with the Woods loader. Couldn't go wrong with either the NH, or Woods loader. I am very interested in seeing the TN70 with the R4 tire setup, and would you please post the R4 tire sizes, front and rear. Did you get the rear tires loaded?

/ New Holland Decision #22  
IH3444 said:
Really good decision about choosing the TN70. Would lke to know your finally cost tally, and of course some pictures of the entire setup with the Woods loader. Couldn't go wrong with either the NH, or Woods loader. I am very interested in seeing the TN70 with the R4 tire setup, and would you please post the R4 tire sizes, front and rear. Did you get the rear tires loaded?

When I bought my TN75D, I asked about R4's and saw them. They barely resemble R4's on CUT's. They more resemble R1's with a slightly different pattern and shorter ribs.

Andy

/ New Holland Decision #23  
shaley said:
Woods Breakout Force at pins = 5000Lb NH = 4200LB This does not tell all but is a good comparison number. The Woods gets the advantage from the curved loader arms.

I would submit that the advantage has nothing to do with one loader having curved arms and the other having straight. The shape of the arms doesn't even come into play with you do the free-body diagrams and force calculations. Basic engineering tells you that.

Andy

/ New Holland Decision
The size of the rear tires are 19.5x24 and are loaded with rim guard. I don't know the size of the fronts. I'll be posting pictures when I take delivery sometime in Feb 08, so a bit of a wait there. I'm just as anxious to see the final set up, since there wasn't a similar set up on the lot in a TN tractor.

/ New Holland Decision #26  
Thanks DGL, the link was great. The R4 design on the rear of the TN75 is the same as the new R4s I bought for my IH3444 TLB. I thought they were just a freak of design, but now I see that even New Holland is using them. Wonder what brand they are on the TN75. LoneCowboy's machine is soooooo sweeeeet looking, and that L32 loader. That's the ticket!

/ New Holland Decision #27  
In Pic 3 in LoneCowboy's thread, it looks like the brand on the sidewall is Galaxy.

/ New Holland Decision
Yeah I think those boys are going to serve me fine. Funny I walked by a JD310 TLB the other day and it had the same size tires.

/ New Holland Decision #29  
drivadesl said:
pallet forks. On the last item I chose 42" length, which will fit a standard pallet. Not sure if I should upgrade to the 48" since I won't be taking delivery till Feb, so if anyone cares to comment. These would be for moving stumps, big logs, tree planting, etc. Maybe the 6" less length would make overall better manueverability in the woods I don't know.

My pallet forks are 48" and I like that extra length. I don't believe the 6 in. makes much difference in the woods.