Looking for advise from Owners

/ Looking for advise from Owners
I have been looking at the used equipment the local dealers have as well as new. I missed out on the 2305 with only 5 hours. I have found a 2210 as well as a few 4100 / 4110 with various attachments.

/ Looking for advise from Owners #22  
Yeah, we were able to get a JD 4310 with loader, rear finish mower and rear blade for $16,000, so I just figured that depending the market around there you might be able to get more tractor than you had thought for the same price as new. Good luck.

/ Looking for advise from Owners #23  
I'm a 'blue' man myself.. but all those should be nice machines. Compair their speeds/trans and hyd specs.. and ask to test drive anything that you are considering. 1000$ difference on a 14000$ purchase , in the end, won't be alot of money if you get a tractor that feels good vs one that does not feel as good.. IE.. I'd pay 14K for a machine i liked to drive vs 13K for one I didn't like to drive.. even if they did the the same work.. ( unless I only had 13k$ !! )

check the dealers out.. they will be the ones helping you keep your investment running.

soundguy

kernal said:
Just purchased a new home with 1.5 acres of land, and a 150 to 200 foot gravel driveway. I am looking at a SCUT for snow removal and moving mulch, topsoil, spreading gravel, etc in the summer. Still undecieded on if a mower is necessary as the troybuilt I have does a good job. I have done alot of reading on the site and I have looked at each of the following SCUT's with a FEL and front mount blower.

Kubota BX2350 $14000
NH TZ25DA $15000
JD 2305 - Need to go back when the dealer is open.

Just looking for pro's and con's of each. From what I have read and seen, any of the 3 will work for what I need. I don't really think I need anything bigger than the ones listed, but the JD 2320 does look nice. Don't really need a BH, can always rent a mini ex if the need arises.

For background, I have many hours running equipment, dozers, loaders, etc, and would like something bigger but these seem to fit the bill for what I need.

Scott

/ Looking for advise from Owners #24  
kernal said:
I have looked at each of the following SCUT's with a FEL and front mount blower.
Kubota BX2350 $14000
NH TZ25DA $15000
JD 2305 - Need to go back when the dealer is open.
Scott
Add this one to the list MF GC2300

/ Looking for advise from Owners #25