Used Tractor Values

/ Used Tractor Values #1  

IndianaDC

Tractor
Case IH DX40, Hustler SuperZ HD
Does anyone know where online I can find used tractor values? I am trying to find the value of a MF 4245 with a 10' bush hog but have had no luck.
Thanks

/ Used Tractor Values #2  
IndianaDC said:
Does anyone know where online I can find used tractor values? I am trying to find the value of a MF 4245 with a 10' bush hog but have had no luck.
Thanks

It helps a lot to know the year the tractor was manufactured, 2WD or 4WD, cab or no cab to get a price. It will range from $26-33K for the tractor. The hog is probably $1-2K depending on condition.

I don't know of any online source of prices that's easy to use.

My advice is to spend $16 and get the current copy of The Official Tractor Blue Book from Amazon.com.

/ Used Tractor Values
Thanks flusher, I posted all the specifics on the MF forum and didn't think I would get a response so I was looking to find someplace on-line to help me understand what it is worth. Someone did post and gave me the same range as you did. Thanks. It has less then 600 hours, 2wd, standard transmission, 1998, deluxe cab with A/C and has been babied since it was purchased.

CumminsLuke, Thanks for the link, I will check there and see what I can find.

/ Used Tractor Values #5  
IndianaDC said:
Thanks flusher, I posted all the specifics on the MF forum and didn't think I would get a response so I was looking to find someplace on-line to help me understand what it is worth. Someone did post and gave me the same range as you did. Thanks. It has less then 600 hours, 2wd, standard transmission, 1998, deluxe cab with A/C and has been babied since it was purchased.

CumminsLuke, Thanks for the link, I will check there and see what I can find.

I've got a Hotline price guide that list's your tractor at $34,512 retail and $22,778 wholesale. These prices are set by Richie Brothers Auction service. A look at a few tractors that I'm more aware of their value tell me the prices in this book are anywhere from 10% high to 10% low on average.

/ Used Tractor Values #6  
I have found that the prices change around the country and by what brand is the most sold in that area.

/ Used Tractor Values #7  
I am looking to buy these 3 used tractors but I cannot find a good market value for any of them.

1. John Deere 5525, 4 WD, Cab w/ac, creeper grear, loader, 3,000 hours.
2. Kabota M5030, 2WD, creeper grear, loader, 6,000 hours.
3. Kabota M4700, 2 WD, 2,829 hours.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for any help.

/ Used Tractor Values #8  
I am looking to buy these 3 used tractors but I cannot find a good market value for any of them.

1. John Deere 5525, 4 WD, Cab w/ac, creeper grear, loader, 3,000 hours.
2. Kabota M5030, 2WD, creeper grear, loader, 6,000 hours.
3. Kabota M4700, 2 WD, 2,829 hours.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for any help.
Those Kabota's are very rare and expensive.
Perhaps if you did a google on their more common cousin, the Kubota you would have more luck,
KUBOTA L5030, Used KUBOTA L5030, KUBOTA L5030 For Sale At TractorHouse.com

/ Used Tractor Values #9  
What is a fair market value for a
Kubota L3430
cab
loader
4x4
Hydrostat trans.
500hr.
In the Texas and Okahoma area.

/ Used Tractor Values #10  
Welcome to the forum. I don't have an answer for you. Best thing to do is take a look at your local Craig's list and whatever tractor sales magazines they have in your area. To much price difference depending on where you are in the country.