Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    35
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Tractor
    Case DX40

    Default Used Tractor Values

    Does anyone know where online I can find used tractor values? I am trying to find the value of a MF 4245 with a 10' bush hog but have had no luck.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Super Member flusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,496
    Location
    Northern California-Tehama Co.
    Tractor
    2008 Mahindra 5525, 1964 MF-135 diesel, 1951 Farmall Super A, 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF, 1945 Oliver 60 Row Crop, 1949 JD B widefront

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaDC
    Does anyone know where online I can find used tractor values? I am trying to find the value of a MF 4245 with a 10' bush hog but have had no luck.
    Thanks
    It helps a lot to know the year the tractor was manufactured, 2WD or 4WD, cab or no cab to get a price. It will range from $26-33K for the tractor. The hog is probably $1-2K depending on condition.

    I don't know of any online source of prices that's easy to use.

    My advice is to spend $16 and get the current copy of The Official Tractor Blue Book from Amazon.com.

  3. #3
    Silver Member CumminsLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    231
    Location
    east central Missouri

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    Try Used Tractors at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Caterpillar. , they have about every kind of farm equipment possible for sale, so you should be able to find a comparable's there.
    -Kubota M9580, 4x4, cab, M1410 loader.
    -Kubota M6040, hyd shuttle, Rops, 4x4, LA1153 loader
    -Kubota RTV900 worksite
    -Kubota ZD21 60" pro deck
    -Ford 2N

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    35
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Tractor
    Case DX40

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    Thanks flusher, I posted all the specifics on the MF forum and didn't think I would get a response so I was looking to find someplace on-line to help me understand what it is worth. Someone did post and gave me the same range as you did. Thanks. It has less then 600 hours, 2wd, standard transmission, 1998, deluxe cab with A/C and has been babied since it was purchased.

    CumminsLuke, Thanks for the link, I will check there and see what I can find.

  5. #5
    Super Member Farmwithjunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,514
    Location
    Mt Washington, Kentucky
    Tractor
    Where do I begin.....

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaDC
    Thanks flusher, I posted all the specifics on the MF forum and didn't think I would get a response so I was looking to find someplace on-line to help me understand what it is worth. Someone did post and gave me the same range as you did. Thanks. It has less then 600 hours, 2wd, standard transmission, 1998, deluxe cab with A/C and has been babied since it was purchased.

    CumminsLuke, Thanks for the link, I will check there and see what I can find.
    I've got a Hotline price guide that list's your tractor at $34,512 retail and $22,778 wholesale. These prices are set by Richie Brothers Auction service. A look at a few tractors that I'm more aware of their value tell me the prices in this book are anywhere from 10% high to 10% low on average.
    There are three kinds of men;
    1.) The ones that learn by reading
    2.) The few who learn by observation
    3.) The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    I have found that the prices change around the country and by what brand is the most sold in that area.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    I am looking to buy these 3 used tractors but I cannot find a good market value for any of them.

    1. John Deere 5525, 4 WD, Cab w/ac, creeper grear, loader, 3,000 hours.
    2. Kabota M5030, 2WD, creeper grear, loader, 6,000 hours.
    3. Kabota M4700, 2 WD, 2,829 hours.

    Any ideas?

    Many thanks for any help.

  8. #8
    Elite Member newbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,778
    Location
    From Vt, in Va, retiring to MS
    Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lambert View Post
    I am looking to buy these 3 used tractors but I cannot find a good market value for any of them.

    1. John Deere 5525, 4 WD, Cab w/ac, creeper grear, loader, 3,000 hours.
    2. Kabota M5030, 2WD, creeper grear, loader, 6,000 hours.
    3. Kabota M4700, 2 WD, 2,829 hours.

    Any ideas?

    Many thanks for any help.
    Those Kabota's are very rare and expensive.
    Perhaps if you did a google on their more common cousin, the kubota you would have more luck,
    KUBOTA L5030, Used KUBOTA L5030, KUBOTA L5030 For Sale At TractorHouse.com
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, 2 Piranha's, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller, 5' Big Bee cutter, with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Tractor
    kubota L3430

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    What is a fair market value for a
    kubota L3430
    cab
    loader
    4x4
    Hydrostat trans.
    500hr.
    In the Texas and Okahoma area.

  10. #10
    Gold Member mpham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    340
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Tractor
    Kioti ck20

    Default Re: Used Tractor Values

    Welcome to the forum. I don't have an answer for you. Best thing to do is take a look at your local Craig's list and whatever tractor sales magazines they have in your area. To much price difference depending on where you are in the country.
    Phil. from Mass.
    2006 Kioti ck20 with 425 hours
    New to me 2011 K120 loader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.