Tractor
    2002 NH TC33d

Default Bradco 408

I'm looking at a Bradco 408 with a subframe mount for a NH TC33D. My dealer is quoting me $7,596. Does this seam about right?

Tractor
    New Holland TC35D w/ 16LA FEL

Default Re: Bradco 408

I was qouted for a Woods 7500 $6000 installed and $7700 for a Woods 9000 installed. I was told that the Woods 9000 was the right size for a TC35D. So maybe the Woods 7500 would be the appropriate size for a TC33D if that is the case, and I am only guessing, then $7600 seems kind of high.
    I honestly don't know which is the better / stronger backhoe. If the Bradco is the better than maybe it demands the higher price. I have the Woods Groundbreaker brochure here in case you might like any of there specs.
    Just my -2 cents worth

Tractor
    NH TC40D

BobH,

I would suggest searching in the Attachments forum for a thread named "Installing a Bradco Backhoe". It details my experience trying to install a 408 on my TC29D. The high points are: the subframe must be welded to the tractor, the backhoe affects your warranty (if you have one), and your ground clearance may be limited. I will say this, it's an excellent quality heavy duty backhoe.

He has given you about 10% discount off MSRP which is $8455 w/12" bucket.

I bought my Bradco 509 off of Robert Wolf from Woodbury Tractor in Woodbury Conn. He installed my 509 for $7300.00. He did an excellent job.
    You have made an excellent choice with a Bradco backhoe. Mine is on a kubota 3710 and it fits like a glove.
    If I were you I would give Robert a call, He is up to date on Bradco back hoes. As far as pricing and installation I don't think you could go wrong with him. He was pleasure doing buisness with.