Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Kioti vs used JD

I looked at the KIOTI 3054 before I ended up buying a really good used JD950. I bought the JD because I knew the owner and I new the maintenance record. I also didn't have to shell out the additional funds for the new KIOTI. I lucked out on a used tractor. Most of what I looked at was junk and I was very leary of the maintenance. If I didn't buy the JD, I would not have hesitated buying the KIOTI. I looked very closely at the JD790, the New Holland TC30 and the KIOTI 3054. I would go with the KIOTI but you are the one who has to shell out the cash. The KIOTI is a great little tractor with a whole lot extra for the money. Good Luck!!!

Tractor
    L3010 W/Loader

hey bubba, If you don't mind where did you get that price, my best price on the 3054w loader so far is 13,950 I'm in E. Tex.

A place called Tractor Hill in Virginia. They are a small dealership with little or no overhead. $12,750 for the tractor and FEL. The 59" tiller was $1,100. I don't have their number with me right now but they are on the web. Super nice folks.

hellobubba,

Where in Virginia is this place. I'm 20 miles south of Lynchburg, and about 40 miles North of Danville.

Thanks, Billy.

Tractor
    Ford 1220, John Deere 770, Case 580E and Allmand TLB-35

How about McCarty Equipment, Hay Market, Va. 703-754-7516? This is probably not the one he's talking about, but...looking at the Kioti forum, I am going to see about going there this weekend.

The Tractor Hill dealership is about 25 minutes south of Fredericksburg Va. The town is actually called Mineral. The location is just west of Lake Anna. Hope that helps. A good place to get directions is at www.mapquest.com. That site provides maps and directions to any location in the U.S.

Thanks, guys! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I got Mapquest on my favorites. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12