Tractor Christmas Lights

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #11  
Maybe he has the same problem as 3RRL, and only posts pictures on Mondays, lol! Waiting and wondering...
David from jax

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #12  
Thats fantastic! Thanks for posting these. Brings you back to the day when you found a Tonka truck or your dream construction machine under the tree. I may just go out and put a wreath on my truck.

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #14  
There's a guy down this way who always sets out 9 John DEERe lawn tractors pulling a wagon with a Santa in it. The front tractor has a red light on it, of course.

Neat Stuff, Messicks!

It reminds me of the display Terex put out when they were building earthmovers in Hudson, Ohio. They had some really huge equipment lined up like Santa and his sleigh every year, all decorated for the season.

/ Tractor Christmas Lights
I can't find the pictures now, but last year we did 6 BX's pulling a big New Holland TS. There where rope light reigns, the front machine had a snow blower with a red chute. Kubota's where done in orange lights and the New Holland in blue. It was cool, but kinda messy from a distance.

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #16  
The local (Roanoke, VA) Truck Enterprises dealership decorates a truck every year. This year it's a KW dump truck.

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #17  
This is my annual front yard display:

Attachments

• Picture 223a.jpg
    Picture 223a.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 623
  • Picture 208a.jpg
    Picture 208a.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,200