Tractor Christmas Lights

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #1  

MessickFarmEqu

We sit right off a major highway, so for the last several years we've taken to decorating a few tractors. This year was a bit more lights than last. About 8000ft worth.

Attachments

• IMG_0174 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0174 (Medium).JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,811
  • IMG_0183 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0183 (Medium).JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 887
  • IMG_0203 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0203 (Medium).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,970
   / Tractor Christmas Lights #2  
Thank you for sharing your pictures. It is nice to see someone with the Christmas Spirit. I wish I was closer to your location, so I could visit and buy you a cup of coffee. Regards Wayne

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #3  
Cool pictures. Thanks for posting them.

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #4  
Great photos. It's nice to see someone with Xmas spirit in these days of P.C.

Hagman

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #5  
Merry Christmas to all the guys at Messicks.
Special Thanks to Neil for my BX24 and Barry for an on time delivery.

Merry Christmas to all TBNers

Ed

/ Tractor Christmas Lights
I need to go out and take more pictures. When I took these not everything had turned on yet. We did the roof lines of the sales and service buildings, the Nitro Sprayer, A Kubota KX080 excavator, our Case IH and New Holland signs, and the highway fence. It took two guys about two days. Its nothing though compared to the farm up the road about a mile. The guy borrows a telehandler from us and spends a solid 2-3 weeks putting up lights. Its awesome, professional looking and not tacky.

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #7  
Looks great Neil. Is it possible to take a few pictures of the farmer's place and post them?

andy

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #8  
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you folks at Messicks. Nice to see a business that's not afraid to have a sign that says Christmas. I wish more were like that.
Come on snow.
Pat

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #9  
Ditto what others have said. Merry Christmas

/ Tractor Christmas Lights #10  
MessickFarmEqu said:
I need to go out and take more pictures. When I took these not everything had turned on yet. We did the roof lines of the sales and service buildings, the Nitro Sprayer, A Kubota KX080 excavator, our Case IH and New Holland signs, and the highway fence. It took two guys about two days. Its nothing though compared to the farm up the road about a mile. The guy borrows a telehandler from us and spends a solid 2-3 weeks putting up lights. Its awesome, professional looking and not tacky.

So when are we going to see the entire display:)