Where do you get the pictures?

/ Where do you get the pictures? #41  
Nothing you can use, but I feel duty bound to plug my own alma mater --

46-125542-GoldenBears.gif

BTW -- why is it every time I see your name I get hungry for sushi?
wink.gif

Attachments

• 46-125542-GoldenBears.gif
    46-125542-GoldenBears.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 94
   / Where do you get the pictures? #42  
<font color=blue>The signature picts are scattered hither and yon, not really available for "browsing"</font color=blue>

Well, not exactly "browsable", but you can sure get an idea of all the variety of the uploaded images if you set your browser to <font color=blue><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/>THIS</A></font color=blue>, and just click on the tiny ones (< 5K), as those are "usually" the signature files.

/ Where do you get the pictures? #43  
Ewoss, Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Mark in NH, I like the Onry one...he would certainly make an impression as an animated addition to my gif, but I am trying to present amd maintain a kinder persona, both on TBN and in life ;)

Golfgar, I long ago concluded that being fond of bears is a good thing....sure beats the alternative if you choose them as neighbors. The bear you sent must be an albino?, probably was driving his tractor at an angle in our mountains and got so scared his fur turned white.

Harv, your Cal connection now recognized and respected. As to the sushi connection, I've become thoroughly convinced that there IS something in sushi that is addicting, either physically or psychologically. After researching (which of course involved considerable sampling, coast to coast), I've narrowed it down to the medicinal properties in wasabi, which is one reason why I aspire to retire as a part-time wasabi farmer. The subliminal suggestion you have picked up on is imbedded in my sig gif....all part of my long term plan for dominance of the wasabi market domestically.