Where do you get the pictures?

/ Where do you get the pictures? #1  

JC4HD

Gold Member
Live in Lower Hudson Valley Tractor used mostly in
Tractor
Sold the 4310 downsized to a JD 2320 - Purchased from K.C. Canary (HRT) in Fultonville, NY
As I scan and read all of the posts I notice some (most) of you have pictures of tractors as/with your signatures... where do you get them?

/ Where do you get the pictures? #2  
You mean like this? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Most of us make 'em ourselves.

46-123985-jim.jpg

Attachments

• 46-123985-jim.jpg
    46-123985-jim.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 92
   / Where do you get the pictures? #3  
Mike,
Next question, same subject.
How does one go about creating such a signature ?

/ Where do you get the pictures?
That looks just like my 4310! Can I use it? How about adding a FEL and a BH? Just kidding.

Thanks

/ Where do you get the pictures? #5  
Basically, they are gif or jpg files (5k or less) that were created or obtained by the user. In order to use them as a signature they must reside on a web server somewhere. The popular approach is to upload the file onto the TBN server by attaching it to a message, and then referencing it (copying the address) into the signature box in your Control Panel. Don't forget to put [image] tags before and after the address so's it will be interpreted as an inline picture.

Easy, once you know how, eh?
smile.gif

/ Where do you get the pictures? #6  
Here'e one with a FEL.

46-124001-jim.jpg

Attachments

• 46-124001-jim.jpg
    46-124001-jim.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 94
   / Where do you get the pictures?
Wow this is getting complicated! OK how do I upload it to the server? Then what? I know it sounds easy to most but I am lost!

HELP!

/ Where do you get the pictures? #8  
Harv and I are a tag team! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

When you attach a file to a message, it's uploaded to the server. For example, here's the URL of the 4310 with FEL picture.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/46-124001-jim.jpg>http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/46-124001-jim.jpg</A>

/ Where do you get the pictures? #10  
Looks like a success!