Earthforce goes red and white w/whiskers

/ Earthforce goes red and white w/whiskers #11  
Rob, I have had, and still have, direct contact with the engineers in CZ and the management here. They're great folks to work with and really know their stuff. I'm a little concerned that the buyout will make the people who know what's going on less accessible, too. But, things don't seem to be heading in that direction.

Overall, my concerns about less accessability are greatly outweighed by the positive effect I-R ownership should have on EarthForce. It should give them the resources to be able to polish and refine the machine a bit. The manuals could be improved, the instrumentation needs to be Americanized and enhanced, some things like that. I know they're already working on those things, so things are heading in the right direction. As for accessability, I usually manage to be able to get to the folks who know what's going on anyway - I think it's because the corporate "professional talkers" don't have much patience with me (nor I with them), and I don't mind calling them every day if I need something - the net effect is that it doesn't take long before I'm given access to the folks that make things happen. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Earthforce goes red and white w/whiskers #12  
Mark have you sent your improvements to the engineers so they might consider adding them at some point.I think adding thing like better lighting and chain slots would be a welcome addition on any tractor. I know that the towing community has worked with manufacturers to improve tie-down points on other vehicle/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif