Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #2  
About to sign on a new 583 and 593 or two 593's in the first couple days after Christmas with the 0% X 36 mo plan. Nothing like "free money".

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #3  
Farmwithjunk said:
About to sign on a new 583 and 593 or two 593's in the first couple days after Christmas with the 0% X 36 mo plan. Nothing like "free money".

I traded for my 596 in august. The 500 series are good solid tractors with no extra electronic junk on them.

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #4  
Like everything in life there is a hitch.:mad: You can get the 0% for 60 months if you pay full list. There is a significant discount for cash (of course) and a slightle better deal for a financed transactionl with 4.9% or 5.24% ( I think)

Bummed me out. I wanted to pick a GC2300. I hate to spend money. Was thinking used but difference of new @ 0% was compelling at the time.

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #5  
Trick is, buy 2 at a time! You'd be simply amazed at how creative the dealer can get.

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #6  
Farmwithjunk said:
Trick is, buy 2 at a time! You'd be simply amazed at how creative the dealer can get.

How creative?

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #7  
1 cash purchase @ dealer invoice. 2nd finance @ 0%, list price. Ended up a few bucks less than purchasing both w/cash. I don't have to empty the piggy bank. Dealer moves 2 tractors. We all go home smiling.

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #8  
FarmwithMF has nice ring to it.

You must be doing something right to be getting TWO new tractors for Christmas!!!

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #9  
Kyle_in_Tex said:
FarmwithMF has nice ring to it.

You must be doing something right to be getting TWO new tractors for Christmas!!!

I HOPE I'm doing something right. These two need to pencil out as worthwhile contributors. With todays prices, that ain't all so easy.

/ Select Massey's 0% for 60 months until Dec 31 #10  
Farmwithjunk said:
I HOPE I'm doing something right. These two need to pencil out as worthwhile contributors. With todays prices, that ain't all so easy.

Amen to that one. Always easy to say you want to do something in a business, sometimes real hard to make the numbers justify it.