Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT w/FEL

Default Re: moving dirt

Just me but that's more dirt than I'd want to move with my loader. Can it be done ? yes. Personally I'd probably rent a big skidsteer for $300 a day and do it myself, then use the tractor to "tweak" the final contours etc. Course if you're not ina rush and don't mind you certainly could do it with a small loader. (Consider getting the toothbar)

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: moving dirt

something i would like to add! DO U NEED a tractor? probably not. CAN U use a tractor? for sure!!! sometimes u do something that is not economicaly prudent, but if u want it and can afford it and it is not a total waste of $$$ then why not?on a smaller scale look at your tv. if u have a surround sound system, do u need it? can u not watch the same movie with out it? nope, u don't need it, and u can watch the same movie on tv. so why have it?<font color=red>BECAUSE U WANT IT</font color=red>guess what iam trying to say is u don't have to justify anything to any one but u!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123