Oh what fun it is to drive a BX!

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #1  

kbarrett

Silver Member
Tractor
Exmark Turf Ranger - TR22KC604
Ha, couldn't resist the invitation to the Kubota of Grand Rapids open house tonight. I'm still very much in the looking mode, but found the BX-2200 a hoot to drive.

Power-steering makes turning effortless, engine is smooooth and controls are easy. It felt like a whole bunch of quality underneath as I putted around in their test drive area.

Anyway, for those interested: Prices tonight were $12,600.00 with 60"MMM and FEL. About $500.00 less than a couple of weeks ago.

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #2  
Yes they are a very nice machine,But they cost alot more up here in Canada./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #3  
It is a pleasure to drive. I had the chance today to move some dirt with my BX and even with a full bucket you can steer with one finger. Shame to hear they are not priced as competitive in Canada./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #4  
Isn't everything more in Canada, sorry to hear that anyway.
No matter, they are priced well in the USA. Yep, one finger steering even with a full loader and yes the BX is a solid unit and very smooth. I have come to the conclusion based on my back to back comparisons since I have both BX and a 2410 that the BX is a stout little beast providing approximately 80% of the 2410's traction and power under average conditions. I think the BX loader is superb as is the 60 MMM. I cannot imagine a machine more suited to the small acerage suburban homeowner, the BX hits the nail on the head and it is a blast to use, it really is a fun little machine to fool around on as you now have seen for yourself.
J

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #5  
I took a quick toot on the new BX22 last weekend,and like you said it was hoot to drive...sure like to try out that new MX5000 w/fel. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #6  
Yup, with all these BX evangelists around, I'm happy to say that I'll be taking delivery of my BX2200, equipped with the FEL and 60" MMM this week. A toothbar on order from Carver and a boxblade should complete the package.

Looking forward to spring with a broad smile on my face...

/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #7  
welcome to the board. lots of luck with the bx, i too bought my toothbar from carver, good folks to deal with.

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #8  
<font color=blue>Isn't everything more in Canada</font color=blue>

...due to a little thing called the "exchange rate". The actual cost is very close when you figure out the $$$ with the exchange.

Kevin

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #9  
Great machine I have one for 4 months and 36 hours of seat time. In South Jersey it is $1,100.00 cheaper then that.

/ Oh what fun it is to drive a BX! #10  
Does anyone know what the difference(s) is/are between the BX2200 and the new BX22?