I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area

/ I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area #1  

geedub

Silver Member
The tractor also has a 6' bushhog and a 5' box blade. The distance is about 300 miles one way, mostly interstate. At the moment I'm selling my truck and shopping for a trailer, but I have until 2/15 to pick up the tractor.

If anyone would like to consider hauling it for me I'd love to hear from you. I called the local Kubota dealer and they couldn't recommend anyone.

The seller's neighbor offered to make the 300 mile (one way) delivery for $600. Does that seem like a fair price?

Last edited:
   / I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area #2  
Don Landis, Landis Freight @ 863-675-8838, tell him Nathan sent ya.

/ I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area
Thanks gamble77. I spoke with Mr. Landis and he's working up a price. It seems like Mr. Landis might have some insurance to cover our tractor which is less likely with the owner's neighbor.

/ I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area #4  
If that doesn't work out, try a local service station with a rollback. Lots of times they use them to transport equipment that sort of distance for real cheap.

/ I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area #5  
Typically cost is $1.50 per loaded mile. It might be more lately with increased fuel cost.

/ I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area #6  
Tractors4u said:
Typically cost is $1.50 per loaded mile. It might be more lately with increased fuel cost.

"Going rate" has increased of late due to fuel cost and DOT regs requiring "legal" haulers when crossing state lines. Look for $2.00 to $2.50 per loaded mile nowdays.

$300 for a 600 mile haul is actually not a bad price these days. (Provided hauler is legal/insured)

I second the idea of towing service w/rollback. I've had several hauled that way.

/ I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area
I'm looking at $650 for 325 loaded miles ($2/mile) with $100K of insurance.

/ I need to deliver a Kub L3130 w/FEL from Orlando area to Tallahassee area #8  
Thats the nice thing about using any freight company they are insured, your neighbor won't be. This is still a short run in the grand scheme of things, I regulalry get things shipped for $1.20 a mile but I do a LOT of business with Landis and most of my trips are much longer then the one in question. Good luck, hope it works out for you.