Finally Serious about Selling

/ Finally Serious about Selling #1  

MrP

Gold Member
Tractor
None: Sold Kubota L3410 HST 4WD
Ok Guys,

I'm finally serious about selling my L3410. I bought it in May of '99 and have a total of 160 hours. Last year I only put 30 hours on. The tractor has R4 tires but no FEL. I am also including my Befco C50 RD6 72" mower. Here is the price breakdown:

L3410: $15,000
C50: $1,000

I would really like to sell them as a pair, but would consider breaking them up if necessary.

I also have a Spreader, Carry-All, Sub-Soiler and PHD (9" & 12") which are negotiable.

Oh, yea, I'm in Northern Virginia.

Please forward if you know anyone who might be intersted. Thanks.

Attachments

• 46-127262-TractorandDeckSide.jpg
    46-127262-TractorandDeckSide.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 115
   / Finally Serious about Selling #2  
MrP

Don't forget to mention the extras: Foldable ROPS ($200 option new), HST tranny ($2000 option new), front suitcase weights, etc... They might help you find a buyer more easily.

/ Finally Serious about Selling
Frank,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Here is another pic.

Kubota L3410 HST 4WD, folding ROPS, R4 Tires, Front Weights with 160 hours. In addition, the deck cost $1,600 new.

Attachments

• 46-127322-TractorandDeckBack.jpg
    46-127322-TractorandDeckBack.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 124
   / Finally Serious about Selling #5  
MrP,

Looks like a fine piece of equipment that is very well maintained. Why are you selling it?

Jeff

/ Finally Serious about Selling
Jeff,

I am selling because I only have about an acre and a half to mow now. When I first bought it, I had 10+ (mine and my neighbors). My neighbor moved and the new neighbor has his own tractor. In addition, we fenced off most of our acreage for horse pasture. So, basically the tractor just sits in the garage looking clean.

Last year, I put less than 30 hours on it. This year, I'll be lucky to put 25 on it.