I guess I should have waited...

/ I guess I should have waited... #1  

Frank_Mulligan

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010
I was worried that Kubota might up their interest rates(they did) on April 1st. BUT!!!, they now offer a rebate ($1400 on an L3010). I used the 3 year 3.99 financing and bought last thursday, but I would have done better with the 3 year 4.49 financing and the $1400 rebate! Can't complain too much though. I wish I could roll my mortgage, home improvement loan, and 2 car loans onto that 3.99 rate.

/ I guess I should have waited... #2  
<font color=blue>I guess I should have waited... </font color=blue>
I'll bet that we all have said that, at least once./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif 3.99 on my home loan, yeah, that would be nice.

/ I guess I should have waited... #3  
Yeah, but sometimes it doesn't pay to wait. A couple of weeks ago I heard that GM had an incentive plan for long time lease owners. I've been leasing my vehicles for better than 15 years. So I called my dealer, even though my current lease isn't up until October. Turns out I was able to get into the same model truck I'm driving now with an upgrade to power windows, power mirrors, etc. for $0.17 more a month than what I'm paying now! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I asked him if that program would be around in October, and he guaranteed me that it would not. It was only good through March. I went over and picked out the truck that same night!

/ I guess I should have waited... #4  
Frank,

If its any consolation, I waited ... but, I sure do wish I already had the tractor. My dealer sold seven tractors Monday morning before I got there. Now, I have to get in line and wait even longer. Doh!

Jeff

/ I guess I should have waited... #5  
how long of a line is that? and what is the expected wait time?

/ I guess I should have waited... #6  
Well...that is a good question. He didn't really say. He has to pick up the FEL, 60" bucket and MMM in Columbus. Then weld the hooks onto the bucket, and put the toothbar on, then add the HD top link bracket, etc., etc. Gosh, I'm just not sure when. I hope it's not longer than a week or so. He simply told me that he would be in touch. Do you think I should have pinned him down to a firm delivery date? I do know that all of a sudden he is really swamped - must be a spring thing. Maybe he's getting me back, as I originally started talking to him about the 2910 last December and drug my feet until now.

Jeff

/ I guess I should have waited... #7  
Believe me being a dealer I can tell its a spring thing you go all winter long with a few sales. When the first sign of spring creeps upon us everyone decides to come at once. 5-10 tractors a day is not uncommon during the spring at our dealership.

/ I guess I should have waited... #8  
You need to get a firm date as the dealer just doesn't drive down to the Kubota Distribution Center at Rickenbacker Air Base in Columbus. Dealers in Ohio are being loaded with product all day long and the dealer has to make an appointment which could take several weeks in the spring selling season. Good luck. We all know what it is like to wait.

/ I guess I should have waited... #9  
I understand the "busy" season and guess I will just have to be patient. It's a pretty tough wait, though. Kind of like a little kid having to wait until Christmas morning to open presents. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Jeff

/ I guess I should have waited... #10  
Jeff,
I'm in Ohio as well...........Columbus to be exact