Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Kubota 2710

Default Re: Anybody get to the Auction last weekend?

Muhammad,

You didn't give away the NEW hats we've all been waiting for, did you[img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]. Next time you're going to make that offer, place a banner on the home page of TBN. I probably would've driven up there, especially for one of the (soon to be) coveted <font color=orange>orange</font color=orange> hats[img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Gold Member

Their were over 1000 people their or somewhere close to that,The woods 6500 went for 5500 or 5400,not a steal thats for shure,they need to find a better way to load so you dont get stuck for an hour tring to get out,Maybe James should open up the back road,or keep 1 isle double wide so you can pass by and exit up front,That estate auger was as good of a deal as the woods backhoe,I guess its good to beable to state that Mary Tyler Moore owned this auger........

Tractor
    Kubota 2710

I wish we had TBN name tags, you were probably standing right next to me[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]. You are right about trying to get stuff out of there, after the sale. I had to wait 1/2 hour just to settle up with them after the sale and then try to find someone with a forklift to load it up onto my trailer. Well I'll keep trying out these auctions and see if one day I can find my deal[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Gold Member

Sometimes their are deals,I had my kubota hat on,I too had to wait 20th in line to pay and then jumped on a skidsteer myself(with permishion) to load and get out of their,Maybe TRACTORBYNET should have pins which I would proudly wear and it would be good advertisement for the site,Marshalls anyone???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12