L39 or JD 110 tlb

/ L39 or JD 110 tlb #22  
AKfish -

Hey, how'd you get so smart? (Good post!)

jb

/ L39 or JD 110 tlb #23  
jb -- Thanks.

There's a goodly number of "level-headed and sharp thinkers" hereabouts on TBN.

Maybe; just a little has rubbed off... over the past 4-5 years hangin' around here!?!

AKfish

/ L39 or JD 110 tlb #24  
It's true! I looked under the 110 and was just horrified! Going through high grass and getting a stump in there, would be a disaster of Titanic proportions! JD not making the skid plate standard equipment is just plain evil! Unless they have changed that.

No doubt about it. This is a 4000 series tractor! The front axle may be a beefed up version I recall. Oh yah, I almost forgot the little, tire valve protectors on this "INDUSTRIAL" tractor. The hood release mechanism
was really cheasy as well, for something supposed to be HD!

I agree what others say. I have owned many different size tractors, and something midsize in the 40HP range, 4WD, would be my best choice, if I could have only one. CUTS are a joke, for doing any serious digging! Or pulling out a stuck (to the axles) pick-up truck. I also agree that the CUTS (the old proven brands anyway) are on the expensive side.

/ L39 or JD 110 tlb #25  
The 110 is certainly not a 4000 series because it has a Yanmar engine, the 4000 series have JD powertechs.